The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Student id numbers for entry sept 2011

Afternoon Leeds-goers.
I'm having a problem finding my student ID number from Leeds. The website claims it is the 9 digit number starting with 20- that is on our welcome letters; I find no evidence of such a number!!!
Have we received our welcome letters? Are they the ones with the info about how to enrol for electives on them?
HELP, I DON'T WANT TO GET LEFT WITH THE WEIRD ELECTIVES!!!

Much love to all, snogs x
Original post by LizzieNash
Afternoon Leeds-goers.
I'm having a problem finding my student ID number from Leeds. The website claims it is the 9 digit number starting with 20- that is on our welcome letters; I find no evidence of such a number!!!
Have we received our welcome letters? Are they the ones with the info about how to enrol for electives on them?
HELP, I DON'T WANT TO GET LEFT WITH THE WEIRD ELECTIVES!!!

Much love to all, snogs x

If you're starting as a new undergraduate in september, you'll get your welcome letter in late August and the (from about the 27th or so) you'll be able to access the portal, register and choose your modules. I'm fairly sure you can't do any of those things before then.
However, if you've applied for accommodation, you can find out your student number because it will be listed on the email you received confirming your application (and it will also be on your accommodation allocation email when you get one)
But even if you know your student number, you still won't be able to access anything just yet.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by accomoffice
If you're starting as a new undergraduate in september, you'll get your welcome letter in late August and the (from about the 27th or so) you'll be able to access the portal, register and choose your modules. I'm fairly sure you can't do any of those things before then.
However, if you've applied for accommodation, you can find out your student number because it will be listed on the email you received confirming your application (and it will also be on your accommodation allocation email when you get one)
But even if you know your student number, you still won't be able to access anything just yet.

Thank you so, so much, you have calmed me down like you wouldn't believe.

Quick Reply

Latest