The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Clearing 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Keele was in clearing last year, FYI
LOOL if you go to international clearing vacancies for pharmacy the following are there:

Reading
RGU
Strathclyde
QUB
Nottingham
Manchester
Keele
UCLAN
Cardiff
Bath
UEA

Wish I was an international student -.-
Reply 102
Original post by mathsclown
LOOL if you go to international clearing vacancies for pharmacy the following are there:

Reading
RGU
Strathclyde
QUB
Nottingham
Manchester
Keele
UCLAN
Cardiff
Bath
UEA

Wish I was an international student -.-

That is so unfair, unis are so greedy!
Original post by h-star
That is so unfair, unis are so greedy!

ok how do i become a international student?!! :eek::eek::eek:
Doesn't say they are in for clearing on their site 0.o

check the guardian...
No chance of getting directly into Pharmacy with BCC right? What's the best course to take if I'd want to transfer after year 1? Pharmacology, Biochemisty, Physiology, Pharmaceutical science or an extended degree in science? They all have the same grade boundaries and sound very similiar to each other. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Reply 106
Has anyone heard from Sunderland yet for Pharmacy?
Hi, im planning on transferring from biomedical science (Salford Uni) to pharmacy at DMU. They asked me to achieve 65% but i fell short and got 61%
Do you think they will still accept me through clearing?
Original post by ayazougradar
Hi, im planning on transferring from biomedical science (Salford Uni) to pharmacy at DMU. They asked me to achieve 65% but i fell short and got 61%
Do you think they will still accept me through clearing?

its always worth a try. good luck!
Original post by Some random guy
No chance of getting directly into Pharmacy with BCC right? What's the best course to take if I'd want to transfer after year 1? Pharmacology, Biochemisty, Physiology, Pharmaceutical science or an extended degree in science? They all have the same grade boundaries and sound very similiar to each other. Any help would be highly appreciated.

i know someone who got into pharmacy at kingston and i think they did pharmacology at kingston for 1 year

i also know someone who did 1 year biomedical at bradford university and achieved nearly 70% and was offered to do pharmacy at bradford university.

pick wisely. and contact the universities before-hand. good luck!
Original post by Tariq786
i know someone who got into pharmacy at kingston and i think they did pharmacology at kingston for 1 year

i also know someone who did 1 year biomedical at bradford university and achieved nearly 70% and was offered to do pharmacy at bradford university.

pick wisely. and contact the universities before-hand. good luck!

I always thought biomedicine was geared more towards medicine than pharmacy. No matter, thanks for your help!
can you check whether you got into uni or not after 8 ? on track?
Original post by hey-hey-hey

You can check now....:smile:
Original post by Tariq786
You can check now....:smile:

thanks! :smile:
Got into kingston but also got DMU to recheck so hopefully they will reconsider.
Thinking about ringing up Herts
We are currently experiencing a very high volume of users on the system, please try again later.
:frown::frown:
everyone seems to have got through
Reply 117
my ucas track isnt working

Got into kingston but also got DMU to recheck so hopefully they will reconsider.
Thinking about ringing up Herts

University of Hertfordshire has Pharmacy courses in clearing. Call the clearing hotline on 01707 28 48 48.
Reply 119
bradford
hertfordshire
east anglia
sunderland
dmu
wolverhampton
medway
ljmu
all had clearing spaces at 8am in the morning
good luck if you are in clearing and hopefully you will find a place soon
i personally recommend medway as they said we would accept BCC or BBC as long as B is in chem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending