The Student Room Group

Good Television Society Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by 2ndClass
I have a very dry sense of humour and very few things make me laugh.This programme does. It's not a comedy with the studio audience laugh thing, it's the wit and line delivery that makes it comical. Definitely give it a shot, I think you'll like it. It's been going on for 5 seasons so it has a loyal audience and it's from the same network as Dexter.

Yeah that's true, Showtime are quality I'll give you that.
Original post by Yawn11
Jersey Shore
Breaking Bad
The Office
The Simpsons
The Sopranos
The Wire
Futurama
How I met your mother
Entourage
True Blood
Sparticus Blood and sand
The Walking Dead
Dexter
Gossip Girl
Heroes
two and a half men
Desperate Housewives
Family Guy
American Dad
South Park
Pretty Little Liars
The Big Bang Theory
The Office (US)
Everybody Hates Chris
Greys Anatomy
Misfits

I'm considering watching Flash Point? :dontknow:

You haven't watched Arrested Development, which is the greatest show i have watched. It's incredible tv. Mad Men is next on my list to watch. Reviewed very well from what i can see. And Community is good too.
Aint nothin' wrong with Gilmore Girls.
Reply 83
Original post by Gob Bluth
You haven't watched Arrested Development, which is the greatest show i have watched. It's incredible tv. Mad Men is next on my list to watch. Reviewed very well from what i can see. And Community is good too.

I'll add those to my list. I've heard of Mad Men too, seems to be getting popular.
Reply 84
I like some on both lists :l
I think the best drama of all time, had it been given its full run, would be Deadwood.

I SAID IT.

And I'll pimp Justified more here because my thread for it is probably on page 129083109231 by now.
Reply 86
Is The IT Crowd worth watching?
Original post by Pheylan

Yes. Season 2 and 3 have some fantastic moments.
Reply 88
About to watch the season finale of the 1st season of The Sopranos, sooooo much better this time round.
Reply 89
Reply 90
Western genre styled stuff always put me off.
Reply 91
How can you not like The Big Bang Theory? :s

I also like Two and a Half Men and Top Gear, though admittedly neither of these programmes are as good as what they used to be.
Original post by RobboKris
How can you not like The Big Bang Theory? :s

I also like Two and a Half Men and Top Gear, though admittedly neither of these programmes are as good as what they used to be.

2 and a half men is one of the worst tv programmes ever. The writing is dull and highly unintelligent. Plotlines are the same from each episode to the next. I've always thought it a disgrace this has like 8 seasons and then shows like Arrested Development get cancelled after 3 because of lack of viewers due t the idiot networks putting them on at stupid times. Disgrace! I always thought this show was for those with no sense of humour. Big bang theory is ok at time from what i can remember of it, and Top Gear is ok too but i don't know much about cars so i find it dull.
Reply 93
In response to the OP, Big Bang is class. Thread fail.
Reply 94
Original post by Pheylan

The fact that you even asked this question is making me question your credibility as somebody who can decide what's hot and what's not!
Reply 95
I'm looking forward to next month when all the great television prgrammes start up again. :moon:
Reply 96
Kelsey Grammer in a serious role. Possibly worth a watch
Reply 97
These hot girls always in Pheylans' sigs, dude is masturbating hard!!!!
Kelsey is a girls name, but that looks cool.

I've still not seen any of the new Curb as the links that Icefilms gives me are always REMOVED FOR COPYRIGHT VIOLATION.

**** that. Put your shows on in the UK at the same time as they air in the US and maybe we won't all resort to internets.

I know I could DL but **** dat.

Latest Breaking Bad ruled.
Reply 99
Man Entourage is so emotional! :frown:

Can't believe next week is the last episode :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending