The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I was thinking of getting a driving license from them but I'm just waiting to see if Pay Pal will cover me with buyer protection if he fails to deliver. From what I can tell they're based in the USA but deliver from Hampshire the UK. Guy who runs it is called Simon.

What suspicious things have you heard about them?
Reply 2
Basically just what you have heard, about the fact they are based in the US, but fail to mention this. Their suspicious domain name. The lack of information on the web about them. When i contacted them about sending money through the post, they pointed me towards payment methods such as Ukash and other online services with little protection. Their setup just seems, dodgy. When contacting via email, they replied with the email [email protected], i could find little information on this either.

I might just be being paranoid, but for £30 i would like to get something in return for my money.
I did manage to get a phone number to contact, a mobile not a landline
(07853970991:afraid::afraid:)

The one place i found reviews of the site, mentioned it was legit.
Please keep me posted on the paypal buyers protection!
.co.cc is a free domain name. Wouldn't trust them with a penny!
Reply 4
lol cmon son thats like a junkie asking a drug dealer for a receipt.
Reply 5
It's genuine, i've used them three times paying through paypal.The guy isn't from the US he's UK based and the quality is amazing so just clearing that up
Reply 6
hi did anyone by anything from them and if so how did you get intouch with them because the website won't let you access it anymore . chris i see you have bought three times with them could you please pm information on how to get in touch with them
Reply 7
In answer to Dough, yes I've used him -- a few months ago -- for a license and the quality is pretty good and the guy is very honest. Just make sure you verify he has got the order exactly right as he seems pretty busy and can make mistakes in what he sends you out. No idea why the site is toast though, but his name is Simon and he can be reached at this site here -- although for some reason it is down for maintenance. Maybe he's getting harassed by Big Brother?

http://custom-cards.me.uk/index.php?main_page=down_for_maintenance&zenid=4bfa755659e562a615437999496b6a1a

Latest