The Student Room Group

Boys do you hit on fit girls even if they are out of your leauge?

The title says it all.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes. I don't believe in leagues totally (I think it's just invented for 10s to feel superior). If a 10 wants to date a lower "ranked" person, so be it. Doesn't mean in general though that like attracts like in dating (not just in looks terms, but profession, social class, education, etc.)
Reply 2
Fact:going to the gym increases your chances

EDIT: 2 ppl dont go to the gym ... lolzzz
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by catjaum

Not with TSR girls it doesn't.
Reply 4
I don't really have any idea how attractive I am so I hit on anyone (and anything :colonhash:) I feel like.
Reply 5
What gives anyone the right to say who is in what league?
Original post by Ciaran88
I don't really have any idea how attractive I am so I hit on anyone (and anything :colonhash:) I feel like.

Would you hit on me? I'm 19, slim, blonde and horny 24/7.
Reply 7
Original post by HelloKitty :)
Would you hit on me? I'm 19, slim, blonde and horny 24/7.

I don't hit on anyone with less than 3 green bars of rep, sorry.
Original post by Ciaran88
I don't hit on anyone with less than 3 green bars of rep, sorry.

Racist.
Reply 9
Hit on girls? Neverrrr

I really must work on that
Who gave my post a neg rating? WHO THE **** WAS IT? I'm seriously annoyed over this.
No girl is out of my league. I hit on all bitches. :smug:
Original post by ThisIsMyMoment
No girl is out of my league. I hit on all bitches. :smug:

with zero success rate.
Original post by HelloKitty :)
with zero success rate.

This thread wasn't about success rates :colonhash: Not that I want any, i'm perfectly loyal, and I flirt for fun, and she knows it's not going anywhere :h:
Haha, I would just love to say to a bitch 'Turn around and bend over whore'. And then do the business in her back door:colone: Although the phrase 'hit on' is an annoying Americanism.
Reply 15
flirt with all, best way :wink:
No, I don't even hit on girls if they're IN my league. Or below it if I'm not rock bottom. Which I probably am.

Who do you think I am, Casanova?
Reply 17
Original post by catjaum

EDIT: 2 ppl dont go to the gym ... lolzzz

Maybe, but even then big people get dates.

This issue of leagues isn't even clear cut. Who is in the higher league of these people? An average looking senior manager, who earns £100,000 a year, or a good looking chav, who has few GCSEs and runs a market stall? What if a fit/hot woman is not offended if an average guy approaches them? Or vice versa?

As said, like attracts like, but there are more factors to dating than strict looks (and not that's not being PC and lovey-dovey). Perhaps this wouldn't be key in teens or people at uni level, but there are many who wouldn't date a chav, or who had a totally different lifestyle (would a strict Muslim or Christian date a rabid atheist?) Leagues exist, but it's more complex than what society lets on.
Original post by hunstatham
Maybe, but even then big people get dates.

This issue of leagues isn't even clear cut. Who is in the higher league of these people? An average looking senior manager, who earns £100,000 a year, or a good looking chav, who has few GCSEs and runs a market stall? What if a fit/hot woman is not offended if an average guy approaches them? Or vice versa?

If you are average looking but make 100k a year. You are out of 90% of girls leagues and you probably going to get a lot of gold digging hot women suddenly show interest in you.

leagues take into account social status and power. Senior manager has a ton of power. If you have money or power then you can get anyone.
yep. its a numbers game so hit on as many as 30 a night and eventually one decent looking bird will go back to yours

nobody wants to be left with a hangin girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending