The Student Room Group

Something wrong with singles?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donuticus
Variety is the spice of life. I can't comprehend why anyone would restrict their life by staying in a relationship. I get too bored with people too quickly to want to spend my life with just one.

Maybe that's a problem with your attention span rather than lasting monogamous relationships per se.

EDIT: realise that sounds kind of harsh. All I mean is that not everyone feels the same as you, and clearly a lifetime relationship works for many many people.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by King_Duncan
Maybe that's a problem with your attention span rather than lasting monogamous relationships per se.

EDIT: realise that sounds kind of harsh. All I mean is that not everyone feels the same as you, and clearly a lifetime relationship works for many many people.

It would be a very boring world if we all thought the same.

I would also point out that I simply don't particularly like other people around me at all. It's not just partners I just don't enjoy having people around me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by im so academic
Err, no, I really don't?

I'm sure the other day you were freaking out about being single 1t 14/15??
Reply 43
Original post by precious7
:parrot:

:confused:
Original post by Artvandelay
stuff

So you are basically saying women are single because they aren't compromising a set string of criterion and thus rejecting the men avaliable around them, and you are asking why they are single?

Also if you wan't to know why people over a certain age are single it's because for whatever (many and varied as the stars) reason they are single.

No-one is beholden to be in a relationship. Either they haven't found anyone worth going steady with or they just don't want to be with anyone.
I have a girlfriend so that I can always get laid and have someone to wash my clothes and make me sandwiches. Yep.
Reply 46
Original post by Eldedu
:confused:

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot::parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot::parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

:sexface:
Reply 47
Original post by precious7
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot::parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot::parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Yeah no I get that it was a parrot, but could you clarify the parrot?

Reply 48
Original post by FrigidSymphony
I have a girlfriend so that I can always get laid and have someone to wash my clothes and make me sandwiches. Yep.

You win.
Who the **** are you to tell someone else what they think?

I cannot comprehend why anyone would want to be in a monogamous relationship at a very young age. I certainly don't understand people getting married at 18-19.

I wouldn't eat the same meal for the rest of my life so why would I saddle myself with the smae partner for 60yrs?

You're an idiot.

I said that because she makes a bunch of threads asking how to get guys etc. then goes on to say she doesn't want a man??

You should get your facts sorted before you come on slabbering
Original post by bestofyou
You're an idiot.

I said that because she makes a bunch of threads asking how to get guys etc. then goes on to say she doesn't want a man??

You should get your facts sorted before you come on slabbering

She may just be looking for something casual. Wanting to be perceived as attractive has no bearing on whether the person wants a relationship or not.

Maybe she just wants sex.

You should try it some time. You seem to need to let off some steam. It will do you good.

(See I can be a patronising condescending c u n t too.)
She may just be looking for something casual. Wanting to be perceived as attractive has no bearing on whether the person wants a relationship or not.

Maybe she just wants sex.

You should try it some time. You seem to need to let off some steam. It will do you good.

(See I can be a patronising condescending c u n t too.)

no you can't, you just try to be

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending