The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
does anyone have a copy of recent clearing lists ie 2004, 2005, if so can u see if there have been any places for geoscience for keele, st andrews and aberdeen. Also geophysics/ geophysical sciences for leeds, leicester and southhampton.

CHeers
Ignore this- posted a stupid question...
Reply 42
clearing scares me. Really scares me. I don't want to wait another year if I can't find a place, I'm already 19 :redface:

don't suppose anyone would know of a past clearing list that showed Anthropology?
Reply 43
Hey guys...i just looked through my brothers stuff and found the clearing list from last year...however some pages are missing..i only got courses starting with the letters 'Cou' to 'Mar'. So if the course you want to find out about is in between that..then let me know..I'll check up what uni's were in clearing!:smile:

hope that makes sense! lol :redface:
Reply 44
xxnizxx
Hey guys...i just looked through my brothers stuff and found the clearing list from last year...however some pages are missing..i only got courses starting with the letters 'Co' to 'Mar'. So if the course you want to find out about is in between that..then let me know..I'll check up what uni's were in clearing!:smile:

Can you tell me what Uni's where in clearing for computer science last year, preferably the uni's that are in the top 30 range or 'reputable' uni's.

Reply 45
G_H_G
Can you tell me what Uni's where in clearing for computer science last year, preferably the uni's that are in the top 30 range or 'reputable' uni's.

Hey ...I'm so sorry, but I was meant to type..courses starting 'cou'
so I don't have computer science..sorry! hopefully someone else will know:smile:
Reply 46
Hi can you tell which universities had clearing places for history or any history joint honours subjects?
thanks
Reply 47
blone_bomb
Hi can you tell which universities had clearing places for history or any history joint honours subjects?
thanks

Heya, yeh there's quite a lot lol..

History

Aberdeen
Wales
Anglia Polytechnic
Aston
University of wales, Bangor
Bath spa
B'ham
Bolton
Bournemouth
Bradford
Brighton
University of the West of England, Bristol
Brunel
Bukingham
Canterbury Christ Church
Wales instituture cardiff
University of central england in b'ham
University of Central Lancashire
Chester
Coventry University
De Montfort
Derby
Dundee
East anglia
East london
Essex
Glamorgan
Gasgow
Gloucestershire
Goldsmiths college, uol
Greenwich
Hertfordshire
Huddersfield
Leeds met
Leicester
Lincoln
Liverpool Hope
Liverpool John Moores
London Met
Manchester
Manchester met
Middlesex
Wales, newport
Northampton
Northumbia
Nottingham
Nottingham Trent
Plymouth
Queen Mary, uol
Queen's Belfast
Reading
Roehampton
Royal Holloway, uol
Salford
Sheffield Hallam
St mary's college
Staffordshire
Stirling
Sunderland
Surrey
Teessude
Ulster
Westminister
Wolerhampton
University college worcester
York st johns college

Theres different course codes, so these uni's probaly had history and history combined courses. :smile: ah that was long typing that lol hope it helps though.
Reply 48
ooo thanks loads for that, really helped :biggrin:
xxnizxx
Hey guys...i just looked through my brothers stuff and found the clearing list from last year...however some pages are missing..i only got courses starting with the letters 'Cou' to 'Mar'. So if the course you want to find out about is in between that..then let me know..I'll check up what uni's were in clearing!:smile:

Please could you tell me what uni's offered Economics and Economic History

Thanks
Reply 50
ginger_drunk
Please could you tell me what uni's offered Economics and Economic History

Thanks

Hey lol yeh I can..

Economic History

Wales, Aberystwyth
Bradford
Wales institutute cardiff
Central England b'ham
Coventry
Derby
Dundee
East Anglia
Goldsmiths, uol
Hull
Kent
Kingston
Lancaster
Manchester Met
Middlesex
Wales, Newport
University College northampton
Plymouth
Reading
Salford
Sheffield
Sheffield Hallam
Stirling
Sunderland
Teesside
Worcester

Economics

Aberdeen
Abertay Dundee
Wales, Aberystwyth
Anglia Polytechnic
Aston
Wales, Bangor
Bell College
B'ham
Bradford
West of england, bristol
Brunel
Buckingham
Wales intitutute cardiff
Central england, b'ham
CECOS
Central Lancashire
City University
Coventry
Dundee
East Anglia
East London
Essex
European Business School, London
Glamorgan
Gasgow
Glasgow Caledonian
Goldsmiths, uol
Greenwich
Heriot-watt
Edinburgh
Hertfordshire
Huddersfield
Hull
Keele
Kent
Kingston
Lancaster
Leeds Met
Leicester
Liverpool john moores
London met
Loughborough
Manchester Met
Middlesex
Napier
Newcastle upon tyne
University college northampton
Northumbira
Nottingham Trent
Paisley
Plymouth
Queen Mary, uol
Reading
Regents business school london
Royal Holloway, uol
Salford
Sheffield
Southampton
Staffordshire
Stirling
Strathclyde
Sunderland
Surrey
Wales, swansea
Westminister
University college worcester
Writtle college
York

There you go!! lol

Guys.. it's kind of long typing it..if you want to know whats in clearing..give me a couple of unis and I will check if they were there. :P:
thanks alot
does anyone know if there were clearing places for Psychology (C800)? And also what years? Thanks in advance. :redface:
Reply 53
fairygirl21
does anyone know if there were clearing places for Psychology (C800)? And also what years? Thanks in advance. :redface:

if you look through the 1st 2 pages you'll see the clearing spots for psychology. if i wasn't at college i'd tell them for you but the nets too slow!

regards
--marty
Reply 54
Hey any idea of clearing lists for english literature and philosophy? As that would really help thanks
Reply 55
Does anyone know something about:
Chinese
Japanese
Chinese + Japanese
Chinese/Japanese with International relations
Asian Pacific Studies
East Asian Studies
PLZ!!! I need it coz I have changed my mind about the course and I don't wanna take a GAP year, so I need any information about what chances I have to get into the course I want!
Reply 56
If I could get the clearing list for Philosophy and Politics (code is VL52 I think) at any of these uni's;

Bristol
York
Durham
Nottingham
and any others in the top 20.

Reply 57
decola
If I could get the clearing list for Philosophy and Politics (code is VL52 I think) at any of these uni's;

Bristol
York
Durham
Nottingham
and any others in the top 20.

I would be VERY surprised if any of those had places in clearing!
They are the most popular unis in the country and usually hugely oversubscribed.
But I am willing to be proved wrong...
Hiya,

Does anyone have the clearing list of 2005 for Business related subjects for the Manchester area, Birmingham area and Northern Ireland area?

Many thanks!
Reply 59
Are you allowed to call unis that arent on the list to see if they have places, to see if they have spaces due to some people not getting the grades (horrible i know). Or is this just a stupid question?

Latest