Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When did you get unconditional ? I want mine
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teneke)
    When did you get unconditional ? I want mine
    i got mine really early because im postgrad but i recon the people still waiting on their results should get theirs after results come out if theyre still on conditional?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robot_khamscott)
    i got mine really early because im postgrad but i recon the people still waiting on their results should get theirs after results come out if theyre still on conditional?
    I'm also a post-graduate student but I've not received my virtual account details

Do you know if they're being sent in batches?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BomaIsTheFuture)
    I'm also a post-graduate student but I've not received my virtual account details

Do you know if they're being sent in batches?

is say maybe alphabetically but my second names scott so id be right at the bottom haha, they must have a system of some kind i guess, maybe doing it by the school youll be working in? id wait till saturday then maybe give them a ring to check
    good to see another postgrad what are u studying?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    is say maybe alphabetically but my second names scott so id be right at the bottom haha, they must have a system of some kind i guess, maybe doing it by the school youll be working in? id wait till saturday then maybe give them a ring to check
    good to see another postgrad what are u studying?

Petroleum & Gas Engineering What about you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Petroleum & Gas Engineering What about you?
    ooo thats wicked! mines msc molecular parasitology and vector biology. i did geology as part of my undergrad but chose to carry on with the biology half in 3rd year (weird mix i know ;'D) but i always liked the petroleum an oil stuff, few people i know work on rigs and stuff now <3.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ooo thats wicked! mines msc molecular parasitology and vector biology. i did geology as part of my undergrad but chose to carry on with the biology half in 3rd year (weird mix i know ;'D) but i always liked the petroleum an oil stuff, few people i know work on rigs and stuff now <3.

Nice course - I like the inclination to 'Parasitology'. I'm still waiting for my GRG Are you an international student?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Reeeeally hope my get ready guide comes tomorrow. My googling of everything uni is getting obsessive :teeth:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i want mine on paper too, but here is an online version of it ...

http://www.getready.salford.ac.uk/cm...EUSept2011.pdf
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nice course - I like the inclination to 'Parasitology'. I'm still waiting for my GRG Are you an international student?

nooo, im from birmingham which is about 100miles south of manchester/salford. you?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im confused
    I got my unconditional, what now? Do we simply wait it out for an email and welcome pack?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    Im confused
    I got my unconditional, what now? Do we simply wait it out for an email and welcome pack?
    yep! congratulations
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    yep! congratulations
    ok thank you for clearing that up
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    For any peeps stayinng at Horlock Court this september, like this pages to meet and talk with your possible roommates

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Horloc...05679346154667
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've had a letter today saying that welcome packs will arrive before the 9th September.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I start my law degree at salford in september and i was wondering has anyone recieved any letters or anything from them ????
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TM786)
    Hi
    I start my law degree at salford in september and i was wondering has anyone recieved any letters or anything from them ????
    I got mine today. Im sure you're will arrive very soon. I presume you did A levels?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got mine either. Mine's been unconditional for ages now as well. Just have to keep being patient I guess...would be nice to have something that makes me feel like I'm going to start uni in just over 3weeks though...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geztival)
    I still haven't got mine either. Mine's been unconditional for ages now as well. Just have to keep being patient I guess...would be nice to have something that makes me feel like I'm going to start uni in just over 3weeks though...
    LOL same here. I have my UCAS stating that my place is confirmed though ...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    I got mine today. Im sure you're will arrive very soon. I presume you did A levels?
    yh i did A levels. so in your get ready guide did it include your id and stuff??

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 27, 2011
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.