The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Ground floor at Whitworth park

Is ground floor safe at Whitworth park? What disadvantages it has? Or it's better to ask to move to at least first floor? Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by tom4s
Is ground floor safe at Whitworth park? What disadvantages it has? Or it's better to ask to move to at least first floor? Thanks.

It's as safe as halls can be. WP is all behind locked fences and gates, and you an electronic key to get thought it. Security is in the middle of the blocks, all central.

Safe as houses :biggrin:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Strangey
It's as safe as halls can be. WP is all behind locked fences and gates, and you an electronic key to get thought it. Security is in the middle of the blocks, all central.

Safe as houses :biggrin:

Or just like a prison, feels hell of a lot like one too.
Reply 3
Original post by asdalol
Or just like a prison, feels hell of a lot like one too.

Nah, take a look at Oak House if you want a prison! Small, narrow corridors, door numbers stencilled on, breeze blocks everywhere. Yep, jail!
Reply 4
So, ground floor is ok?

By the way, maybe you could show me a photo of your room at Whithworth park? I found photos only from two persons living there on TSR
Reply 5
Original post by tom4s
So, ground floor is ok?

By the way, maybe you could show me a photo of your room at Whithworth park? I found photos only from two persons living there on TSR

Sorry, didnt live in WP, I only visited it a few times (mostly because my girlfriend lived there) Most of the blocks are pretty much the same though
Original post by tom4s

Original post by tom4s
So, ground floor is ok?

One of those people would be me. My room was identical to one of the ground floor rooms. For layout, check out youtube.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending