The Student Room Group

Guys, what do you think this may mean?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by accountant-future
List the songs

I can't because if he reads this then he will know it is me!

Thank you everyone for the replies! :smile:
Reply 41
Yeah, I'd say he likes you.
It seems like a very sweet gesture and sure does show that he is interested in you. But we can never be sure if the feelings are deep or not, or what his future intentions really are unless you know him or spend time to find out!
Reply 43
Original post by Zoya Khan
It seems like a very sweet gesture and sure does show that he is interested in you. But we can never be sure if the feelings are deep or not, or what his future intentions really are unless you know him or spend time to find out!

He is a very sweet person and is probably the nicest guy I have met. We have met a three times in the summer so far and he came back from working in another city to see me. I have been over his house and he has been over mine so I feel like I have a good sense of what he is like :smile:.
Reply 44
I am thinking about asking him to meet me again, should I do this? I would like to see him again but don't want to bother him!
Original post by Anonymous
He is a very sweet person and is probably the nicest guy I have met. We have met a three times in the summer so far and he came back from working in another city to see me. I have been over his house and he has been over mine so I feel like I have a good sense of what he is like :smile:.

So go for it! He needs to be appreciated for that and you need to thank him, at least:smile: Then we'll see how things turn out!
Reply 46
Original post by Zoya Khan
So go for it! He needs to be appreciated for that and you need to thank him, at least:smile: Then we'll see how things turn out!

I did thank him and I let him know how much it meant to me :smile:.
Then the next thing to do is continue to show you like him by smiling at him and stuff! He'll be assured to take the next step. This gift he gave you might just be to test the waters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending