The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by Negaduck
The students had a choice as to whether they wanted a swimming pool or a bar on East Slope... They chose the bar.

YAY :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by cheekymonkey_x
Got an offer for Psychology :biggrin: stuck between firming sussex or leeds now :confused:
Bit worried that I didn't take psychology as an a level though, is anyone else in the same position?

ya should be ok aslong as you are a good essay writer and are interested in the subject:smile:
first year will probly recap on what was taught at A level but in more detail:smile:
I do A level Psychology btw :smile:
Can you apply for accomodation before making it your firm?
I'm thinking of going for standard rooms in Lewes Court or Brighthelm as my top choices :smile: Or maybe Park Houses...
Original post by InsaneFandom
Can you apply for accomodation before making it your firm?
I'm thinking of going for standard rooms in Lewes Court or Brighthelm as my top choices :smile: Or maybe Park Houses...

ive gone for them aswell!
i dont thinkkk it's first come first served, so there's no rush to apply for accomodation. :smile:
Original post by zeptobecki
ive gone for them aswell!
i dont thinkkk it's first come first served, so there's no rush to apply for accomodation. :smile:

Awesome :smile:
Well I have an unconditional offer & I think we get allocated accomodation sometime in July and the conditionals get theres after results day so I SHOULD get one of my top choices.. hopefully :p:
Original post by InsaneFandom
Awesome :smile:
Well I have an unconditional offer & I think we get allocated accomodation sometime in July and the conditionals get theres after results day so I SHOULD get one of my top choices.. hopefully :p:

uncondish!! :w00t:
oh gosh that makes me nervous, id love to have my first choice. what's your course anywhoo?
Reply 666
Original post by hannaaahlima
I am! Law M100! I have already applied for accommodation. My options are (in this order): Swanborough, Lewes Court, Northfield and Stanmer Court.

What about you?

Mine are: Northfield, Swanborough, Lewes Court & Stanmer Court :]
Reply 667
Anyone else doing English and Film studies? :biggrin:
Original post by zeptobecki
uncondish!! :w00t:
oh gosh that makes me nervous, id love to have my first choice. what's your course anywhoo?

Aha, I don't think it /really/ matters where you end up, as long as you're flatmates are good you'll have agreat time wherever. But yeah, having my first choice would be nice :p:
Biology :smile:
Anyone else applied to do Psychology? :smile: As for accommodation, I've applied for Park Village. My brother was in East Slope and my mum thinks it is even worse now than it was 8 years ago!
I hope the fact I'm not living in student accommodation as a first year won't mean I'm some kind of outcast freak...
Reply 671
Original post by naomijb
Law is my firm choice for Sussex too, anyone applied for accommodation yet who's going to study law?

hey sussex is my firm too and im doing law as well! are you doing senior status LLB or the 3 year course??
Reply 672
Original post by naomijb
Law is my firm choice for Sussex too, anyone applied for accommodation yet who's going to study law?

I firmed Sussex for law and applied for accommodation about 2 weeks ago, i put Northfield as my first and then Lewis court :smile:
Reply 673
Anyone else firmed Media Practice? :smile:
Reply 674
Original post by wateves
hey sussex is my firm too and im doing law as well! are you doing senior status LLB or the 3 year course??

Aw cool, just the three year course, you?
Anyone applied for Psychology with American studies?
Reply 676
Original post by amberee
Anyone applied for Psychology with American studies?

Im doing psychology with soc :smile:
Original post by clarahhh
Anyone else doing English and Film studies? :biggrin:

Meeee! :biggrin:

Hope i get the grades though- not too confident, haha. :s-smilie:
Original post by xnatsix
Im doing psychology with soc :smile:

ahh cool. I wanted to find out anyone doing a joint course with psychology, there's hardly any info on it. I might have to go to their open day :s-smilie:
Reply 679
Original post by amberee
ahh cool. I wanted to find out anyone doing a joint course with psychology, there's hardly any info on it. I might have to go to their open day :s-smilie:

I've been to 2 of their open days they don't give much info on the combined part of the course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending