The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StanleyKowalski
My AS grades were AABDD in history, english, psych, chemistry and critical thinking.
My A level results on Thursday were A*AA in history, english and psych.
I'd recommend you doing two things if you're considering studying psych at university: firstly check out the BPS website if you havn't done already as that can give you a wealth of information on careers and accredited courses. Secondly head to uni leage tables like the complete university guide and the guardian for ideas on where is best for studying the subject you want (sussex ranks 8th for psych so one of your top ten)
hope you got what you wanted in your results :smile:

Thanks and well done :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 741
Hi there,

I'm looking for a room swap, I've been allocated Stanmer Court, is there anyone in Swanborough, Lewes Court, Northfeild or Brighthelm who'd want to swap.

I'd truly appreciate any offers

Please contact me, as I have a slight medical reason, yet wasn't able to be re roomed as too late. Thanks

I'll likely only go to the off welcome party and probably something on Tuesday. I'd leave it until the last minute if I didn't think tickets would run out!
Original post by admbeatmaker
Good afternoon,

I'm probably going to apply to Sussex for M100 Law.

Anyone else?

Yo! ^^
I'm also applying for Sussex for Law M100. But I can't decide between Kent or Sussex :s
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
Yo! ^^
I'm also applying for Sussex for Law M100. But I can't decide between Kent or Sussex :s

Well if it's any help, it seemed like most for an AAA offer from Sussex this year. Kent is still AAB.
Reply 746
Got an AAB offer to do BSc Economics. Well chuffed and I'm torn between Surrey and Sussex for my first choice :smile:
Original post by MikeGB95
Got an AAB offer to do BSc Economics. Well chuffed and I'm torn between Surrey and Sussex for my first choice :smile:

Sussex. Wonderful campus Uni in a great seaside town with heaps going on.

Do you really want to spend three whole years living in ..... Guildford?
Reply 748
Applied for BSc Psychology but still waiting to hear back as I only applied last week. Congratulations to everyone who has heard back :smile:
Reply 749
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to decide between two offers for LLB law - Sussex and UEA. Would you mind helping me with this decision please? Which one of those universities has better reputation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending