The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Thankyou :smile: what year are you in ? how was it to make friends ? are the halls nice
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 101
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
They definitely have sent at least some acknowledgements out. Maybe you guys just aren't in the very first batch who have been told early Nov and will hear a bit later down the line :dontknow:

Nooooo! :frown: Do you think they send it in a an alphabetical order? Because my surname starts with N, and I haven't got one, but my friend, who's surname starts with C, got one..?
Original post by Taurus05
Nooooo! :frown: Do you think they send it in a an alphabetical order? Because my surname starts with N, and I haven't got one, but my friend, who's surname starts with C, got one..?

I'm a P and have one, it'll be to do with when you send in your app
Reply 103
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
I'm a P and have one, it'll be to do with when you send in your app

Hmm..when did you send yours? I sent mine 13th of Oct.
Reply 104
I've applied for BSc economics at Sussex, sent my application on 12th october and still no acknowledgement :/ anyone else applying for economics?
Reply 105
wow i just got an offer from Sussex for economics! so dont worry guys if you havent got acknowledgments yet :smile:
Applied for English and History.

Just received an offer for AAA... it's a bit too steep for me, I think.
Law is AAA haha fingers crossed i will actually get it!
Original post by Taurus05
Hmm..when did you send yours? I sent mine 13th of Oct.

20th sept

Who knows hwo unis actually do things and acknowledgements mean nothing. Fret like this for the next 3 months and you'll do poorly in your school work :wink:
Original post by SillyMilly
Law is AAA haha fingers crossed i will actually get it!

Did you receive an acknowledgement before receiving your offer for law?

Thanks.
AAA offer for English :biggrin:
No ive not :frown::frown: il keep you posted though have you applied for law too?
Reply 112
Anyone get any offers for Science courses? I applied for Biology, waiting for an offer (hopefully) is killing me :eek:
Original post by SillyMilly
No ive not :frown::frown: il keep you posted though have you applied for law too?

I'm a little lost. Have you got an offer from Sussex?

And yes, I'm also applying for law. :biggrin:
Reply 114
Original post by Minz211
wow i just got an offer from Sussex for economics! so dont worry guys if you havent got acknowledgments yet :smile:

Well done!! I'm applying for economics too, but my school are taking soooo long to send my application off:rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Nooo ive just sent it off today bit late i know haha where else have you applied?
Reply 116
No offers yet sent in application a month ago..?
Reply 117
Original post by CorinnaH
No offers yet sent in application a month ago..?

Same here, but hey, at least we're not getting rejections but the wait is killing me! :rolleyes:
Reply 118
Original post by RyAnMcK
Same here, but hey, at least we're not getting rejections but the wait is killing me! :rolleyes:

But I haven't even received an e-mail from them confirming my application like with the other unis. Have you?
Applying for Neuroscience BSc (IB student)

Quick Reply

Latest