Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Exeter 2012 Applicant's Thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm headed to PCMD (deferred entry) next year but i'm based in Exeter St Lukes so i thought i'd make myself known! I'm determined not to spend my entire time with other medics, ill go bonkers!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FDR)
    I *think* I will be applying to Exeter, either economics with a year in industry or with a year abroad. I really like the look of Exeter. Does anyone know whether the flashy new developments at the Streatham campus (shown in the prospectus) will be finished when we start, or will we be studying at a construction site for three years?
    Yeah they'll be finished in time for our start I think!! I'm applying to Exeter too, for English Studies (Q300 i think), am quite exited as loved it when I visited! Haven't sent off aplication though... x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for History at the Streatham campus, hopefully going to transfer on to the year abroad in America later though...
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theteenagecurse)
    I'm applying for History at the Streatham campus, hopefully going to transfer on to the year abroad in America later though...
    Same :yep: although I'm not planning on going to America, I loved the look of History at Exeter, I'm just really scared they'll reject me or give me a really hard offer (A*AA)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Business and Accounting with an industry year
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Business Eco on the 5th October - did anyone else get the Sports Scholarships email today?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirLauberlot)
    Applied for Business Eco on the 5th October - did anyone else get the Sports Scholarships email today?
    Applied for English, and yep I did. Confused the hell out of me haha, but at least (I assume) it means they have my application.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Same here! Reckon that means we'll be getting an offer soon? :P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if they send out an email acknowledgement of receiving your application? All my others have sent one
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankaret)
    Does anyone know if they send out an email acknowledgement of receiving your application? All my others have sent one
    Mine took about 10 days to come, but you also get a flyer-like thing come through the post. Mine came together.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackasaurus Rex)
    Mine took about 10 days to come, but you also get a flyer-like thing come through the post. Mine came together.
    Ahh, thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied for Business Economics with International study, what are your subjects and predicted grades. I'm regretting the international study course because of how competitive it is:confused : ..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone applying for psychology?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    JYAATI, no predicted grades but already have 34 IB points incl. a 7 at HL Eco! Hope that helps!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applying for English Literature; got my acknowledgement email today.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have applied for geography with environmental management at the cornwall campus near falmouth-it looked so lovely at the open day!has any one else applied for this course?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emfrz)
    anyone applying for psychology?
    me! Are you applying for just BSc psych or clinical psych too? I'm applying for both...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NICKYnackynockynoo)
    me! Are you applying for just BSc psych or clinical psych too? I'm applying for both...
    I'm just applying for the BSc. Where else you applying to?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emfrz)
    I'm just applying for the BSc. Where else you applying to?
    I'm applying to the 2 courses at Exeter, Birmingham, Lincoln and Worcester.

What were your AS grades and what are you A2 predictions? (if you dont mind me asking x)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NICKYnackynockynoo)
    I'm applying to the 2 courses at Exeter, Birmingham, Lincoln and Worcester.

What were your AS grades and what are you A2 predictions? (if you dont mind me asking x)
    ermm I took Psychology, English lit, History and Economics at AS and I got ABBB and I'm predicted A*AA at A level, dropping English Lit. I'm retaking two of my AS though to try and get them up to an A (fingers crossed).

What about you?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 19, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.