Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Any Physicists add me ting!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oPJ_Lad)
    Any Physicists add me ting!
    I've firmed Exeter for Physics! You doing Physics on its own or with Astro?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Law beyond excited for September!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nooneyouknow)
    So... after all that..Exeter won out!!!!

• 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catoswyn)
    So... after all that..Exeter won out!!!!

Yup As lovely as Sheffield was I prefer a campus uni plus I was born in Somerset so I gotta be loyal to the west country!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed for Engineering BEng with Industrial Experience
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup As lovely as Sheffield was I prefer a campus uni plus I was born in Somerset so I gotta be loyal to the west country!
    Hey, you're coming home...
    We'll have to get the yellow ribbons out and tie them round the old oak tree!

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha I've been looking at the itinerary for the open day and it seems we have to get the coach everywhere on the plus side free lunch I applied for Westminster, Sussex and Kent got offers from all of them but it definitely going to be between Exeter and Sheffield especially as Sussex gave me a horrid offer. What about you? I'm beyond excited! Can't wait for results day if it's good news I'll be bouncing off the walls!
    Yeah it is a coach ride everywhere!! Awesome! I applied for Warwick for two courses, one I was rejected from, Reading, Cardiff and Exeter :-) I put Reading as my insurance :-) I know woo hopefully I'd love to go to Exeter sooo much!!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:

Hehe of course! Cider for everyone! :cheers:

(Original post by SEThom_x)
    Yeah it is a coach ride everywhere!! Awesome! I applied for Warwick for two courses, one I was rejected from, Reading, Cardiff and Exeter :-) I put Reading as my insurance :-) I know woo hopefully I'd love to go to Exeter sooo much!!
    Wow quite a few good options for you! Good choice of course Exeter is amazing Good to know someone else on my course now just need to get those grades! Why do they have to be so tough -_-
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hehe of course! Cider for everyone! :cheers:

Wow quite a few good options for you! Good choice of course Exeter is amazing Good to know someone else on my course now just need to get those grades! Why do they have to be so tough -_-
    Sameeeeeeee..... Oh well time will tell I guess woo. Good luck :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theteenagecurse)
    Went to have a look at Exeter yesterday and absolutely loved it, I still have to visit St Andrews but it has a lot to live up to at the moment! it's looking very likely I'll firm Exeter right now!
    Exactly the same here, trying not to let the awsome weather of the other day influence my choice too much haha, but I think I slightly absolutely loved it, too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

wait a minute. Your join date is Jan 2012 and your posts are in the thousands, is that even possible lol
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I firmed law too !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here firmed Exeter for English?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEThom_x)
    Sameeeeeeee..... Oh well time will tell I guess woo. Good luck :-)
    Good luck to you too! Fingers crossed that in 5 months we'll be rolling up to Exeter
    (Original post by ellasmith)
    Yay, I firmed law too !
    Wooo!!! Another person to hunt down in September haha!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzyAnne)
    Exactly the same here, trying not to let the awsome weather of the other day influence my choice too much haha, but I think I slightly absolutely loved it, too.
    It's so difficult! Have you been to both? Exeter was absolutely beautiful and I fell in love with it when I went...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theteenagecurse)
    It's so difficult! Have you been to both? Exeter was absolutely beautiful and I fell in love with it when I went...
    Haven't been to St.A yet, have you? I feel like it can't top Exeter for me but I'm expecting it to be a difficult choice because they're so different from one another, it'll be hard to compare them. :s
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Going to firm Exeter for Economics, I saw the campus in the pouring rain and the glorious sun, loved it both times!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzyAnne)
    Haven't been to St.A yet, have you? I feel like it can't top Exeter for me but I'm expecting it to be a difficult choice because they're so different from one another, it'll be hard to compare them. :s
    No but I'm going up on the 11th for an open day. I'm in exactly the same position... Exeter just seemed so perfect!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pellejema)
    Has anyone here firmed Exeter for English?
    I have! What you studying? And accommodation deadline is looming and I'm still confused about what I want. You have any advice?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 19, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.