I firmed it but its a conditional hahahahahah... :'(

But I feel confident, I can do it !

Yeah make a firmers thread on TSR ... and facebook ? ;p
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post36691558
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Hey everyone!

Just firmed southampton to study physiotherapy! Anyone else here applying for similar health professions? =]
    I'm also applying for physiotherapy at Southampton, I havent actually heard anything from them as of yet so I am getting a little worried

Did you get called to interview for Southampton?

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, Just got my 4th rejection for medicine yesterday , but have now firmed biomed at southampton and after the offer day felt so much better, It looks incredible. I have an unconditional so It's definite I'm there next year any one else going for biomed here?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Hey I applied for accommodation a couple of days ago! you get 5 choices, I mostly applied for glen eyre with one wessex lane option! I think the small halls are good too but a bit further away from campus for my liking!
    same- i really hoping for gle eyre!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Hey everyone!

Just firmed southampton to study physiotherapy! Anyone else here applying for similar health professions? =]
    i firmed podiatry at southampton, so might be seeing you!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Received my conditional offer for Medicine yesterday. AAA and a C in AS English.
    Gonna firm it after I receive my conditions for my Cardiff offer; really really want to go to SOTON!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm a bit late here, but hello!:hi:

I firmed Southampton for medicine, 5-year course. I'm an international student from Canada.
    It was amazing how friendly everyone was during my interview - can't wait to start school!

Nice to meet you all
    Any other international medics?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky16)
    i firmed podiatry at southampton, so might be seeing you!
    Awesome!! Yeah we'll be sharing lectures Have you applied for accommodation yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for Economics and Management sciences? .
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I originally applied to do Sociology at my 3 closest Unis (Leicester, De Montfort, Loughborough) in 2013. But a drastic change means I have just sent off to do Magazine Journalism and Feature Writing at Southampton Solent this year The requirements seem high but I'm hoping I get an offer with attainable requirements as the course and accomodation both seem great.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Awesome!! Yeah we'll be sharing lectures Have you applied for accommodation yet?
    yeh i went for glen eyre halls cause they looked really good, then wessex lane how about you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    I received my conditional offer for CompSci a couple of months ago )
    I've also got an offer for a CompSci course in Warwick and I'm in a doubt about which one of them to choose. Any suggestions?
    I have a kind of a gut feeling about Southampton and also I've heard the climate there is better than the one in Warwick(I'm from Bulgaria and the weather in the UK bothers me )

Cheers :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm thinking of applying to postgraduate Course in southampton this year.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Civil Eng at Soton
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been accepted for the International Foundation Year?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Need some help pleaseeeee.

I am in the process of applying for accomodation and would like to know something about the bathroom facilities.

I understand if you go for a normal room, you share between 8-20 people. (From what I have seen, the bathrooms normally have around 2/3 showers, so if there was 12 people for example and 3 showers, the ratio would be 4 people to a shower).

Therefore if I apply for enchanced room, does this mean it will be 8 or less people per bathroom, (i.e. 7 people for example sharing 2/3 showers?????)

Reason I am asking is because someone told me he has an enhanced room and shares 1 shower with 7 people which tbh is worse than a normal room then.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP. Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Sg)
    Well someone knows what is our student ID for accommodation ? I tried the one on my offer letter but it's not working :s (So i tried the one on my student ID from kent and same result ...)
    This happened to me, so I rung them and turns out they'd sent me the wrong number, but its easily sorted out!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Hey everyone!

I'm doing physio too! (if I get the grades ha!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    is anyone doing 'international marketing'? x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 13, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.