On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton

Southampton 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by TheWalkinDude
Good man/woman!

Yeah I joined a couple of hours ago, just want to get there now! Summer dragged for me... :frown:

The more I hear and see about Connaught the more I like it, didn't get a chance to look at them on an open day. The communal area looks sweet! And I'm liking the sound of movie nights during Freshers.

Good (man)!
Lol I need to sort this gender visibility issue...has happened too many times on this website. Internet aside, it's hard to tell in person sometimes (*cough* Bangkok).

The quads look awesome + two-full weeks of stuff going on.
And it's time to re-perfect the art of the "move" in time for movie nights.

Have you checked your timetable?
(edited 11 years ago)
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Original post by anradu
Good (man)!
Lol I need to sort this gender visibility issue...has happened too many times on this website. Internet aside, it's hard to tell in person sometimes (*cough* Bangkok).

The quads look awesome + two-full weeks of stuff going on.
And it's time to re-perfect the art of the "move" in time for movie nights.

Have you checked your timetable?

I'm hoping I get the Old Quad! Would like a bigger room as a trade off for not getting my first 5 choices... :biggrin:

Freshers week is going to destroy me, my liver has had 3 additional years worth of alcohol poured into it compared to most freshers!

Yeah, I'm liking the look of my timetable. If I get the optional module I want in semester 1 then I get a lie-in every single day except for Tuesday week 2.

What are you studying?
Reply 742
I'm hoping I get the Old Quad! Would like a bigger room as a trade off for not getting my first 5 choices... :biggrin:

Freshers week is going to destroy me, my liver has had 3 additional years worth of alcohol poured into it compared to most freshers!

Yeah, I'm liking the look of my timetable. If I get the optional module I want in semester 1 then I get a lie-in every single day except for Tuesday week 2.

What are you studying?

Econ.
How about you?
What's a lie-in time-wise for you? I was hoping until 12...haha - only in my dreams.
I've got two days starting @ 11. Nicceeee
But then also two days starting @ 9. Not soo nice
ha yes liver is ready to gooo
Original post by anradu
Econ.
How about you?
What's a lie-in time-wise for you? I was hoping until 12...haha - only in my dreams.
I've got two days starting @ 11. Nicceeee
But then also two days starting @ 9. Not soo nice
ha yes liver is ready to gooo

Criminology for me.

Earliest I'm in is 12! :biggrin:
Reply 744
Criminology for me.

Earliest I'm in is 12! :biggrin:

:eek:

:tongue:

The overlords have been kind!
Reply 745
Congratulations A-levelers!!
For those into anything Spanish, Portuguese or anything Latin American. SLAPS Southampton University
To join and stay up to date with our Epic Socials and get to know other Españoles/Portugueses or fellow language students...

https://www.facebook.com/slapsoc

SLAPS Committee Love x
Original post by anradu
:eek:

:tongue:

The overlords have been kind!

Damn right they have! I've got a 'Library skills' session for 2 hours on Tuesday at 9am in my second week but that's it! :wink:
Reply 747
I've been allocated with a room without a washbasin.. does that mean I'm in the old quad or new quad?
Reply 748
Original post by <3 inbetweener D
applying for history, my application was processed on friday, ahhhh really wanna find out soon!

I want to find out too, really would love for Southampton to offer me a place!
Is anyone considering Southampton for Management? I received a conditional offer yesterday. :smile: If I accept the offer, I'll know no one as I'll be coming from America.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending