The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1600
Original post by Farwa
the first person to say they have an offer on tsr did it on 14-03-2011: 14th March 2011 23:24
i just stalked that thread and copy pasted this :colone:

thats a monday...so tomorrow? :rolleyes:
Reply 1601
Original post by alt31
thats a monday...so tomorrow? :rolleyes:

hopefullyyyyyy
I think if the applicants day is definitely the 27th, then I think the offers will come out on Monday or Tuesday because I think they would give us at least a weeks notice.

Kind of scary how close it is now.

Anyone else agree?
Reply 1603
Original post by ConnorMcKenzie
I think if the applicants day is definitely the 27th, then I think the offers will come out on Monday or Tuesday because I think they would give us at least a weeks notice.

Anyone else agree?

Totally agree :smile:

This is it people! Next three days! The Final Countdown!

[video="youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw&ob=av3e[/video]
(edited 12 years ago)
I don't mind the waiting any more, I've now gotten used to it. :tongue:
Original post by ConnorMcKenzie

Anyone else agree?

is definitely 27th as we have been asked if we can help do med school tours etc...
Reply 1606
Original post by sweetchilli
is definitely 27th as we have been asked if we can help do med school tours etc...

are you helping? :biggrin:

good luck everyone

this is my last hope :unsure:...glasgow ?? pleaseeee???
Original post by Farwa

good luck everyone

yes, I am. :wink:
yes, I am. :wink:

I think i shall help as well as i will be here. Will be weird being on the other side eh sweet chilli ? :smile:
Original post by G550NDH
I think i shall help as well as i will be here. Will be weird being on the other side eh sweet chilli ? :smile:

indeedy. why you still be around? not going home for the Easter break? I've got a little thing called a thesis to complete for my MRes so no break for me!
Reply 1610
Original post by Farwa

good luck everyone

Good luck Farwa! Been noticing you a lot and in these threads and sounds like you really deserve it!

Getting nervous myself and I have an offer I'd probably take over Glasgow anyway. :frown:
Reply 1611
Original post by Rugby N
Good luck Farwa! Been noticing you a lot and in these threads and sounds like you really deserve it!

Getting nervous myself and I have an offer I'd probably take over Glasgow anyway. :frown:

awwww thank you
well i hope i am deserving but if i am not then its best that someone who is more deserving than me gets an offer :smile:

i hope you get an offer from glasgow too :smile: good luck with it
Reply 1612
Yeah, I guess we just have to hope we came across ok at interview, because clearly everything else was good enough! It's so tough.

Thanks! Not going to be sleeping much until they come through!
Reply 1613
Original post by Rugby N
Yeah, I guess we just have to hope we came across ok at interview, because clearly everything else was good enough! It's so tough.

Thanks! Not going to be sleeping much until they come through!

same here
i am not even working till wednesday so i have all the time in the WORLD to sit and stare at the screen :s-smilie:
Reply 1614
Original post by Farwa
same here
i am not even working till wednesday so i have all the time in the WORLD to sit and stare at the screen :s-smilie:

In that case, good luck and i know i'll be thinking of poor sleep-deprived you :frown: :L x

I'm gonna have to beg my boss for leave tommorow and then cancel it when I get my rejection.
Reply 1616
Original post by HeatherM
In that case, good luck and i know i'll be thinking of poor sleep-deprived you :frown: :L x

awww thank you
good luck to you too

hhaha i guess if i get an offer then this sleep deprivation will be worth it :biggrin:
Original post by joemullally
I'm gonna have to beg my boss for leave tommorow and then cancel it when I get my rejection.

Don't be so negative cornetto boy! I'm willing to bet you three cornetto's that you'll get in :wink:
Original post by Farwa
same here

same! have the next two days off.
let the email refreshing begin...
Reply 1619
Original post by atomos
same! have the next two days off.
let the email refreshing begin...

HAHA good luck

for some reason i always thought you were a guy till now :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending