thanks
Original post by Long Time Coming
Dang it.

Have you taken your test yet?
Original post by ChangedMyMind
Have you taken your test yet?

The day after tomorrow... more like The Day After Tomorrow. :afraid:
Reply 164
I wonder if the cutoff will go up again, I think it might but maybe by a smaller margin than before? Maybe a cutoff of around 660? Also, does anyone know how many offers are given out?
Reply 165
Original post by Anterior view
Could be around 660. It's just too difficult to guess:redface: it might even stay around the same just depends on ukcat scores received. Maybe 380 ish offers:confused: maybe a few more

Yeh I think it's about 400ish offers, I think I remember the guy at the open day last year saying that if you get an interview (800 interviews?) then you've got about a 1 in 2 chance of an offer. I've still to do my ukcat :O It's sucha do or die test for glasgow :tongue:
Do they rank applicants based on the UKCAT and invite for interviews?

hey sorry for the delay in replying...
achieve minimum academic quails, within top 800 UKCAT of applicant pool = interview
Original post by sweetchilli
hey sorry for the delay in replying...
achieve minimum academic quails, within top 800 UKCAT of applicant pool = interview

No problem. Thanks.

What was your UKCAT if ye don't mind me asking?
No problem. Thanks.

What was your UKCAT if ye don't mind me asking?

660 so really just interviewed by the skin of my teeth! :biggrin:
Original post by sweetchilli
660 so really just interviewed by the skin of my teeth! :biggrin:

Ah I see. Well congratulations anyway!! I'm sure you deserved it.
Ah I see. Well congratulations anyway!! I'm sure you deserved it.

thank you. loving it btw... :wink:
The day after tomorrow... more like The Day After Tomorrow. :afraid:

Good luck!!
Reply 172
Ahh not applying anymore :frown: Glasgow med school looked awesome stupid UKCAT lol got 615AV
Original post by ChangedMyMind
Good luck!!

Thanks man, I'd really need it.

Original post by ashamoh
Ahh not applying anymore :frown: Glasgow med school looked awesome stupid UKCAT lol got 615AV

Damn. :redface:
It's not the end of the world at least, there are plenty others that won't give a ****. Thank **** for that!
Reply 174
Thanks man, I'd really need it.

Damn. :redface:
It's not the end of the world at least, there are plenty others that won't give a ****. Thank **** for that!

Yeah thank god! I might take a gap year and apply though ~ all hope is not lost lol.
Reply 175
I have an average of 690 (vr700 qr720 ar650 da660). How much is the cutoff likely to jump?
Original post by Rachel637
I have an average of 690 (vr700 qr720 ar650 da660). How much is the cutoff likely to jump?

I got 690 as well and I am applying to Glasgow. They recommend you get above 670. I doubt it would jump as much as 40 points. *touch wood*
Reply 177
What is the Glasgow policy on resiting modules of AS and A2 during the two year period of sixth form?
Reply 178

What is the application procedurer when you apply to get an interview for e.g do they just look at your UKCAT and predicted grades to offer you an interview
Thankyou :smile:
Original post by vik94
What is the application procedurer when you apply to get an interview for e.g do they just look at your UKCAT and predicted grades to offer you an interview
Thankyou :smile:

If you meet the minimum academic requirements then they score your UKCAT. Top 800 scores get interviewed. Last year the cut-off was 652.5 and the year before 640.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending