The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Just got my offer, couldn't believe it, seeing as though it was my last uni left after being rejected by others, and being an international student. Best of luck to all who are waiting :smile:
Good luck everyone! :biggrin: And well done to those with offers, Edinburgh is a seriously great place to study.
Reply 842
Original post by nicolemonica
My Application status has gone blank:confused:
I pray to god this is good news

So has mine, and my Internet connection keeps acting up which is not helping my panic! Fingers crossed :/
My application hasn't budged... :s-smilie:

Good luck those who's applications has gone blank and congrats to those who got offers!
Reply 844
Original post by SirMuffin

Good luck those who's applications has gone blank and congrats to those who got offers!

Same, I think they're giving international offers first. Good luck to everyone.
Reply 845
Yeh, seems like internationals are hearing as we speak! good luck!
Reply 846
Original post by SirMuffin

mine hasn't changed and I've been rejected, the blank status doesn't always appear before!
Gah its gone blank. Anyone know approx time between blank and not blank?
Reply 848
Ahhhhh mine's gone blank too :eek:
good luck all you blank status people!
Reply 850
Just came back to see I had an email, with nervous anticipation I opened it.

Turned out it was notification email from facebook.

Why, oh why must you taunt me facebook.
Reply 851
mine has gone blank as well :eek:
Reply 852
Does everyone actually use their eulcid? I signed in when I got my username ages ago, but haven't looked at it for months :tongue: Do you not get a track update if anything changes on track anyway?
Reply 853
Original post by KCosmo
Does everyone actually use their eulcid? I signed in when I got my username ages ago, but haven't looked at it for months :tongue: Do you not get a track update if anything changes on track anyway?

I only really check it every thursday/friday since that seems to be when the rejections have been handed out. Really hope this isn't a rejection. :frown: You also get a euclid email slightly before the track update email. Finally when it goes blank you know you're either going to be rejected or get an offer sometime that day.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 854
Mine has gone blank as well
Is any of you guys received fee status questionnaire via euclid?
Original post by Ungana
Just received an offer:smile: extremely happy since i was an international too :smile: now comes the dilemma of choosing.Good luck to everyone still waiting for their outcome.

Original post by SewageRat
Just got my offer, couldn't believe it, seeing as though it was my last uni left after being rejected by others, and being an international student. Best of luck to all who are waiting :smile:

Stats? If I may ask... :smile:
Reply 856
I have received fee status questionnaire via euclid. I am from Scotland
Is any of you guys received fee status questionnaire via euclid?
well mine has been blank for a while now ... :frown: not looking good
Reply 858
Mine is blank.....
fingers crossed everybody:smile:
I can not hack this anticipation!
Do you think it will be good news?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending