Scroll to see replies

This thread has just got so depressing :redface:
Seriously Edinburgh, you just had to bring the mood down?! :rolleyes:
Reply 901
Original post by theshowmustgoon
offer - everyone check track now
!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Me too!!

Got a conditional. It talks about a web offer.. any one got a clue on what it is about?
Reply 902
1 offer and about 10 rejections on TSR. Lovely!

EDIT: make that 2 offers! Congrats buddy :smile:
Original post by rbtips
Rejection also, I'm quite disappointed ! Does anybody know how you apply for feedback ?

I'm really sorry for anyone else who has been rejected : and good luck to anyone else who hasn't heard yet!

Just send them an email. They say up to 2 weeks, but I got mine the day after. But I guess I was rejected earlier so there were less feedback requests being sent!
Reply 904
offer (: what's this web pack about?
Original post by buddy
Me too!!

Got a conditional. It talks about a web offer.. any one got a clue on what it is about?

Mind me asking what your stats are? :smile:
Reply 906
Original post by wavezone113
Mind me asking what your stats are? :smile:

5A at higher
7 1s at standard grade
742.5 UKCAT

They are not that high compared to some of the people on here:redface:
Reply 907
I've been following this thread for ages. Unsuccessful :frown:
Fortunately I already got one offer so woohoo!

Good luck to those who are still in the game :smile:
Reply 908
This really is the worst possible time for your UCAS track login to be suspended after too many unsuccessful login attempts! Frustrated does not begin to describe this!
Reply 909
Just got an offer, so late in the day! Quite the work ethic they have across the Forth.

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear, and my condolences to the casualties.
Rejection. Perhaps the Edinburgh spies heard me talking smack about them. :tongue:
Reply 911
Just send them an email. They say up to 2 weeks, but I got mine the day after. But I guess I was rejected earlier so there were less feedback requests being sent!

What email address should I send the request for feedback to? Because the only email I got was from ucas track and the rejection is not even on my euclid yet.
Reply 912
Stats? If I may ask... :smile:

I'm predicted 5 A*'s A-level, 9 A*'s gcse, 725 ukcat, 7 month 3 hr weekly work experience at a hospital, plus some other things. Best of luck.
Reply 913
If you get an offer does Edinburgh send you an email or is it all done on track for offers and rejections?
Reply 914
Original post by seocor935
If you get an offer does Edinburgh send you an email or is it all done on track for offers and rejections?

Well, I only received an email from track, but I imagine they'll send a formal letter later.
Original post by medicng
What email address should I send the request for feedback to? Because the only email I got was from ucas track and the rejection is not even on my euclid yet.

[email protected] - check this first though, but it's the one that starts with 'medug'. Haha

Original post by seocor935

You hear from track first; or at least I did, and then Euclid updates shortly after!
Original post by SewageRat
I'm predicted 5 A*'s A-level, 9 A*'s gcse, 725 ukcat, 7 month 3 hr weekly work experience at a hospital, plus some other things. Best of luck.

Well, congrats! I actually already got rejected a week ago! :frown: Was just curious. :smile: You have any other offers?
Reply 917
Original post by Hash3m
Well, I only received an email from track, but I imagine they'll send a formal letter later.

So if Euclid doesn't change then it's a rejection?
Reply 918
OOOOOHHH OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: see you guys next year hopefully . . . Good luck for all you guys still waiting (they will HAVE to tell you soon), and commiserations for those of you rejected - it's such a horrible feeling, I know, but just keep positive & wait to hear back from the other lucky universities you chose to apply to (:
*******s.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending