The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Profesh
Well, I'm what you might call 'starved' in that regard.

What regard? knowing what you're doing? don't stress about it... just go with what the other person's doing and if they're moving too fast for you, just whisper in their ear 'slow down'... tends to work :smile: Just take it easy, go slow and gentle and you'll be fine :smile:.

It gets better with practice :smile:
red665
What regard? knowing what you're doing? don't stress about it... just go with what the other person's doing and if they're moving too fast for you, just whisper in their ear 'slow down'... tends to work :smile: Just take it easy, go slow and gentle and you'll be fine :smile:.

Actually, I think he was actually trying some kind of mild flirty chat-up line but you never know with Profesh.
President_Ben
Actually, I think he was actually trying some kind of mild flirty chat-up line but you never know with Profesh.

Agreed
Reply 23
red665

No, although I'm sure your advice stands on its own merits; I mean, in regard to the 'reciprocal' component of the act itself. Suffice it to say, having something to 'work' with makes discerning the viability of one's 'technique' that much more straightforward.

r0manticide17
Agreed

Thirded.
LOL profesh, my bad. Sorry mate! lol.
sheropf
*sigh* How did you do it? I'm slowly adapting a lovely shade that matches your avatar.

eh? do what?

<woosh>
Reply 26
lovers kiss because it is a nice way to show that you love one another.. but thinking about it, i guess it is kinda strange..
Reply 27
sheropf
*sigh* How did you do it? I'm slowly adapting a lovely shade that matches your avatar.

Who; me? 'Tolerably well', I should like to think. (All her teeth are fortunately as yet intact, in any case; infer from that what you will.)
Reply 28
Kissing is just one of those human traditions...like grabbing someone elses hand and moving it up and down as a sign of greeting or banging your hands together when you're congratulating someone..
Reply 29
The reason people kiss is actually to do with smell. Although we may not realise it, our partner's natural smell is an important aspect of physical attraction. Kissing is a way for people to be in very close facial contact with each other and so, effectively, smell each other. That's why when you kiss you may often find that your partner will move their face very close to your cheek (even when not actually kissiing)...all to do with deciphering your smell.
:smile:
Reply 30
As always, Wikipedia has a plethora of information on the subject if you're interested....
Reply 31
minimo
The reason people kiss is actually to do with smell. Although we may not realise it, our partner's natural smell is an important aspect of physical attraction. Kissing is a way for people to be in very close facial contact with each other and so, effectively, smell each other. That's why when you kiss you may often find that your partner will move their face very close to your cheek (even when not actually kissiing)...all to do with deciphering your smell.
:smile:

But isn't your smell often times the smell of the cosmetic/perfume you use? :confused: :biggrin: Or your plain smell of sweat when no fragrance is introduced.
But sweat is a thing which actually attracts people - it tells you how similar you are to your potential mate. If the smell disgusts you, then they're more like you genetically, and so your resulting offspring may not be so healthy and beautiful and wise and noble etc as if you mated with the person whose sweat smells nicer. Or so I've heard.

--------------

Optimistic
Kissing is just one of those human traditions...like grabbing someone elses hand and moving it up and down as a sign of greeting or banging your hands together when you're congratulating someone..

Yes, I've always found clapping really strange...just something odd about it.
gringalet
Yes, I've always found clapping really strange...just something odd about it.
It reminds me of performing seals.
cause it feels nice if done properly
another fact on why we kiss with our lips is tht birds and other such creatures used to regergetate..(nt sure how to spell tht) the food for their mates that was lying on the eggs or in the den etc so they wud pass the food to their mates mouth from thiers and kissing is like a reinactment of past instincts.
Cool Bananas
another fact on why we kiss with our lips is tht birds and other such creatures used to regergetate..(nt sure how to spell tht) the food for their mates that was lying on the eggs or in the den etc so they wud pass the food to their mates mouth from thiers and kissing is like a reinactment of past instincts.
HAH! Ok ok... so we evolved from birds? We're closer to mice than birds. Afaik no mammals regurgitate their food for their young so... no the above is a load of horsemanure. No offense, but it is.
lol I love it when my boyfriend sucks my upper or lower lip. The suction feeling is really nice. I guess it's something to show love because you aim to make the other feel good.
pumpkin7
lovers kiss because it is a nice way to show that you love one another.. but thinking about it, i guess it is kinda strange..

...but soooo nice

Especially if you haven't kissed someone for a while. It can be such a turn on. And you can tease with kissing as well :wink:

I love it!

Latest

Trending

Trending