The Student Room Group

Asian youths chase away rioters

I'm not Asian but I live near the area and I saw about a 100 or so rioters coming towards Green Street but a couple of hundred more Asians chased them away before any damage could be caused.

I think the community should step up and protect their towns peacefully when it is clear the police are overstretcheand cannot cope.

I'm glad to see at least some young people are taking action and doing the right thing.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jacktri2
damn asians first they come here and take our jobs and now they stop our rioters!!! if we continue at this rate there will be nothing for us british to do!!

troll
damn asians first they come here and take our jobs and now they stop our rioters!!! if we continue at this rate there will be nothing for us british to do!!

Im asain got problem with me ?
Reply 3
Original post by hamzazulfiqar
Im asain got problem with me ?

Why did you steal my jobs!!!!

I didnt. Im still in full time education BUT i soon will :colone:
Reply 5

because you are lazy chav
Reply 6
Or, we could just get the Army in, and shoot all the bastards.

why don't you prove yourself worthy instead of having it handed to you on a plate because of some false idea that this country or government actually owes you something?
Reply 8
Original post by hamzazulfiqar
I didnt. Im still in full time education BUT i soon will :colone:

lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
They will be given zero credit.
Reply 10
Proud of all the Asians out there protecting their communities.
Reply 11
Original post by B-Man.
Proud of all the Asians out there protecting their communities.

their communities? i thought we were all part of the same community unless you feel multiculturalism has failed....
Reply 12
same thing happened in my area, muslims and sikhs working together
Reply 13
their communities? i thought we were all part of the same community unless you feel multiculturalism has failed....

i thought i told you to go to bed
Reply 14
Original post by bbq1948
i thought i told you to go to bed

calm down Hitler this isn't nazi germany

your such a bad troll, its not even fun showing you up.

THE ASIANS, protecting THEIR communities.

That doesn't mean the asians protecting only other asians, but everyone who has a shop or lives in that community which they happen to be a part of. The fact that they were asian doesn't mean they only did it for their own race. are you surprised some people aren't as racist as you?

Their community can and does consist of people of many backgrounds, this is multiculturalism at its best, different cultures standing up for their community as a whole.

Now leave troll before you are made to look even worse than you do now
Reply 16
Original post by moortnedutseht
your such a bad troll, its not even fun showing you up.

THE ASIANS, protecting THEIR communities.

That doesn't mean the asians protecting only other asians, but everyone who has a shop or lives in that community which they happen to be a part of. The fact that they were asian doesn't mean they only did it for their own race. are you surprised some people aren't as racist as you?

Their community can and does consist of people of many backgrounds, this is multiculturalism at its best, different cultures standing up for their community as a whole.

Now leave troll before you are made to look even worse than you do now

so there was a street of people of all races and only the asian ones protected it?? unlikely it was probably a dominant asian area
Original post by kingkhan
troll

Norrr! Really?! :eek:
Reply 18
Original post by kingkhan
because you are lazy chav

lol lol lol lol lol :rofl:
Reply 19
Original post by HRH2
lol lol lol lol lol :rofl:

WOW @ your signatures

Quick Reply