The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fuero
I got my questionnaires last week (I live in the Netherlands, the letters from Nottingham take about a week to arrive) and send them off yesterday....do you live in the UK? If yes, I would call them up and say you haven´t received anything yet. There wasn´t anything about a specific deadline in the letter accompanying the questionnaires as far as I can remember.

I'm from Poland, maybe that's why it's taking so long... Was it very time consuming to fill in the questionnaires or did you need to visit any doctors etc (I'm asking because I'm planning to go on holidays and I'm a bit confused with all the papers I have to send)?

Btw I guess we are going to the same course from September :wink:
Reply 1161
Original post by cococreme
I'm from Poland, maybe that's why it's taking so long... Was it very time consuming to fill in the questionnaires or did you need to visit any doctors etc (I'm asking because I'm planning to go on holidays and I'm a bit confused with all the papers I have to send)?

Btw I guess we are going to the same course from September :wink:

Yeah Poland is not exactly around the corner :tongue: but if you haven´t received them by the end of this week, I would call them up to make sure? Nothing wrong with that, and the admissions people are really nice (my dad made me call twice to check on something haha). I think it took me about half an hour to fill everything in and I didn´t send anything with it...I was a bit confused because in the health questionnaire, you could either give a certified copy of all your vaccinations or write down the dates of when you received certain vaccinations if you were unable to give copies, so I just did the latter :dontknow:
The rest was pretty standard stuff really...make sure you read the instructions in the letter carefully! And I guess I will be seeing you in September then :wink:
Original post by Fuero
Yeah Poland is not exactly around the corner :tongue: but if you haven´t received them by the end of this week, I would call them up to make sure? Nothing wrong with that, and the admissions people are really nice (my dad made me call twice to check on something haha). I think it took me about half an hour to fill everything in and I didn´t send anything with it...I was a bit confused because in the health questionnaire, you could either give a certified copy of all your vaccinations or write down the dates of when you received certain vaccinations if you were unable to give copies, so I just did the latter :dontknow:
The rest was pretty standard stuff really...make sure you read the instructions in the letter carefully! And I guess I will be seeing you in September then :wink:

Thanks so much! See you in September then :wink:
Everyone met their offers?
Original post by SmithytheDrummer
Everyone met their offers?

Yes Notts in Sept
Reply 1165
Original post by aeneas745
Yes Notts in Sept

Same here! Allowing myself to be excited now :smile:
Fresh meat. :colone:
Reply 1167
I am in the exact same position as you man :frown: