The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
What do Nottingham look for? I suppose some uni's have certain "criterias" such as high UKCAT and good GCSE's but what do Nottingham like?

I got 8A* and 660 UKCAT (600 VR lowest score) - would I have a shot?

The only thing that lets me down slightly is extra curriculars :frown:
Reply 101
Original post by Harryh811
What do Nottingham look for? I suppose some uni's have certain "criterias" such as high UKCAT and good GCSE's but what do Nottingham like?

Check out their admission policy which is quite detailed

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/mhs/documents/mhs-docs/admissionspolicy.pdf
Does anybody know how gcse short course grades are looked at by nottingham?

I got 7A*s but 3 of them were from short courses :s
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 103
Original post by Harryh811

absolutely.
Is the medical school at the queens medical centre or on campus?
Reply 105
Original post by Hippokrates
Is the medical school at the queens medical centre or on campus?

QMC. Connected to the campus by a sky bridge over the road.
Reply 106
ignore
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has recieved their questionaire yet? My friend has but she is applying for veternary so I imagine it is different but just a bit curious x
Original post by Annalouxxxx

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has recieved their questionaire yet? My friend has but she is applying for veternary so I imagine it is different but just a bit curious x

I haven't. When I applied there last year, they sent it me the day after the deadline and you were given two weeks to complete it. :smile:
Original post by CraigKirk
I haven't. When I applied there last year, they sent it me the day after the deadline and you were given two weeks to complete it. :smile:

Yeah I think I read that on the website. Strange that she's already got the qeustionnaire.
Original post by dunnicare
Yeah I think I read that on the website. Strange that she's already got the qeustionnaire.

Well the deadline was today and tomorrow is a Sunday so I imagine it will come monday x My friends is doing veternary so it is a bit different x
Well the deadline was today and tomorrow is a Sunday so I imagine it will come monday x My friends is doing veternary so it is a bit different x

Oh OK. And yeah you're probs right. :smile:
Reply 112
The questionnaire took ages to come last year. read the 2011 applicants thread and enjoy our anger over the whole thing!
Original post by Organ
The questionnaire took ages to come last year. read the 2011 applicants thread and enjoy our anger over the whole thing!

Do you go notts?! :colone:
:tongue:
Reply 114
O no really worried . did not think of the questionare , i am going away thursday! for 2 weeks and will be in a remote part of affrica so no internet! what should i do , should i ring them up and explain????
Reply 115
Original post by rsp
O no really worried . did not think of the questionare , i am going away thursday! for 2 weeks and will be in a remote part of affrica so no internet! what should i do , should i ring them up and explain????

Yes, absolutely!
Original post by rsp

Hey, never fear! Go to this thread. :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=34485261#post34485261
When can we expect the questionnaire to come through? Is it emailed to us?
Original post by CraigKirk

Just read your post - answers my question!
Just to let all the other applicants here know, the questionnaire can be accessed here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending