The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Watermelon:)
Pheww, thanks :smile: that makes me feel better! Do you know if there are written questions or is it all multiple choice? ....gotta say I'm a bit apprehensive even starting the questionnaire :colondollar:

We're not allowed to tell you what's in it. All I can say is: just start it, it's really not that bad.
Original post by as_94
We're not allowed to tell you what's in it. All I can say is: just start it, it's really not that bad.

Thanks for all the help anyway :biggrin:. I'm just surprised to get it so soon, oh well I best start it!
Original post by Watermelon:)
Pheww, thanks :smile: that makes me feel better! Do you know if there are written questions or is it all multiple choice? ....gotta say I'm a bit apprehensive even starting the questionnaire :colondollar:

as you've heard already, we can't chat about it, but I'm definitely gonna take my time with it, no point rushing. Take your time, think about your response
It says you have to do it in one sitting, but there's a logout button and I clicked it, and then later I logged in again and all my answers were still there. So perhaps "one sitting" means you have to do it in one day? Or does this mean I have just screwed up my application?
Original post by blahblah772
as you've heard already, we can't chat about it, but I'm definitely gonna take my time with it, no point rushing. Take your time, think about your response

Yeah I'm definitely not going to rush it lol. :smile:

Btw I was only asking about the type of questions rather than the content of the questions....but, just read through the earlier part of the thread, sorry about that! :colondollar:
Original post by existinggirl

It says you have to do it in one sitting, but there's a logout button and I clicked it, and then later I logged in again and all my answers were still there. So perhaps "one sitting" means you have to do it in one day? Or does this mean I have just screwed up my application?

I think the one sitting malarkey is theoretical rather than practical....nuff said.
Original post by A.Fitzgerald
I think the one sitting malarkey is theoretical rather than practical....nuff said.

Phew, thank you
It says you have a time limit of 7 days of receiving the letter to do the questionnaire... is that counting from the e-mail, or the postal letter that they'll send me?
Reply 168
Original post by MuffinMonster
It says you have a time limit of 7 days of receiving the letter to do the questionnaire... is that counting from the e-mail, or the postal letter that they'll send me?

Not sure, but just do it ASAP so that the timing doesn't matter :biggrin:
Reply 169
I rang admissions yesterday as I am going away to lesotho tomorrow , so would not have the time to do it, and they said that is okay, You have a week once you have activated the online portal so i can do it once i get back. but now they have sent an email saying i have to do it by a week from now. I am so confused!
Original post by as_94

Original post by as_94
Not sure, but just do it ASAP so that the timing doesn't matter :biggrin:

Lol, did it just now :biggrin:
Reply 171
Original post by MuffinMonster
Lol, did it just now :biggrin:

:biggrin:

I'm starting to worry I did it badly :frown:
Original post by as_94

I took screenshots of mine so that I could review my answers later for exactly this reason :colone:
that was easy! I was expecting it to be some kind of monster 2 hour psychometric test but it took all of 20mins! :biggrin:
Reply 174
Hey, I got my email today as well. I'm probably being really stupid but has anyone tried to open the questionnaire, then log out and do it a couple days later? I'm sure if we could do that it would help us slower thinkers:smile:. Oh and by the way is it 7 days after getting the email or after opening the link?
I did work exp at a visual impairment department where I assisted my manager assess the ability of kids with visual impairments and disabilities e.g. attended some therapy classes, helped with braille lessons. Is this medically related? Does medically related basically mean hospital? :s-smilie:

I did exactly the same but I still managed to log in the same day, I think what it means is it deletes your answers if you log off so you have to fill it in all at once :smile:
Not asking about the questions but more about the information:

What form of work experience do you put down? Like just hospital/GP stuff or voluntary as well?

Just asking because if I need all of it, I'll need to dig out some paperwork to find the right dates.
Reply 178
Original post by chats4england
Not asking about the questions but more about the information:

What form of work experience do you put down? Like just hospital/GP stuff or voluntary as well?

Just asking because if I need all of it, I'll need to dig out some paperwork to find the right dates.

In terms of dates, you just need month, year and duration :smile:

Anything that counts as work experience can be put down.
Original post by as_94

Original post by as_94

So did I :frown: I have no idea what they wanted to see so I was stuck between the 'best' choices...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending