The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

So guys...

How have your holidays been?

Mine have been extremely boring, and have spent most of it at work. Grrr.

So how is everyone getting on with their deadlines? I have two essays due on the 19th and 20th January, and I haven't actually started it yet. But I did get books out at the end of last term, so I prepared at least. :p:

This sub-forum has been pretty quiet recently, so I thought I'd liven it up a bit.

Oh and so you know (not that it interests any of you) I'm ditching Sociology next year and doing a degree in Criminology.

xxx
LubyLoo
How have your holidays been?

Mine have been extremely boring, and have spent most of it at work. Grrr.

So how is everyone getting on with their deadlines? I have two essays due on the 19th and 20th January, and I haven't actually started it yet. But I did get books out at the end of last term, so I prepared at least. :p:

This sub-forum has been pretty quiet recently, so I thought I'd liven it up a bit.

Oh and so you know (not that it interests any of you) I'm ditching Sociology next year and doing a degree in Criminology.

xxx

My holiday's have been good. Been great catching up with everyone and will be a bit sad to leave. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Uni though.

I have just this minute finished my essay that's due in on the 16th Jan - I still need to tidy it up and do the reference list but that can wait!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
My holidays have been good, spent most of mine at work as well though. My job's okay though (free clothes, YAY) so all is not lost. It's been great seeing all my friends again though, have missed them sooo much. Arranged visits to their uni's next term too, so that's cool. :biggrin:

I managed to get my creative writing in for the 4th Jan, even though it was crap. Am well annoyed though because only me and three others bothered to submit it on time and if I'd known no-one else was going to meet the deadline then I wouldn't have rushed off such a rubbish story. Oh weeeell! Have another essay due on the 16th at noon which I haven't started yet. Ah well, will do it Sunday, haha. :p:
Reply 3
Not that bad. Ive just got an essay to do for sociology in on the 20th. I dont blame you for dropping sociology Lucy, the lectures are just so poor.

xxxxx
Reply 4
Erm yeh not a bad holiday at all. Cant remember much of it though!

As for essays. Well i still need to start them, tomorrow probably.

:smile:
Reply 5
Holidays been good. Have had redecorating to do... which is nearly finished. The afflicted room has been mine so i've spent most of my time camped out with my computer on the dining room table. A shade or two slimer privacy than i've been used to in Cartmel!

But it's been good. Nice, comfortable, and relaxing. Most of my friends have gone back to Uni now themselves so getting itchy feet about getting back into the academic swing of things myself. Which is odd... I'll be bored in two weeks.
Reply 6
I finished my essaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! *JOY*

Just wanted to share that with the world. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Holidays were sooo boring. Seeing my mates from school and going out with them was kick ass, guess I didn't realise how much I missed the old gang. But other than the holidays have really dragged, I haven't really done a lot, just messed around at home. This week has gone really slow, but I go back tomorrow and I can't wait!
Reply 8
I'm already back. Came back Wednesday to get some work done!
Reply 9
Work schmerk! I haven't done any :p: I think I have coursework in for Monday, so I might be busy on Sunday methinks!
Reply 10
Two essays due in next week. Eeeek! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending