Scroll to see replies

Reply 2920
Original post by LexxieK

Original post by LexxieK
Got an interview.

Well done. Your a grad aren't you? when is it? Post your UKCAT and degree etc
Original post by Tripo

Original post by Tripo
what email? what did it say? you already had an interview didn't you?

Yep I think it was sent to those who already had an interview. It was regarding scholarships. I couldn't breathe when I saw who it was from fml :colondollar:
Reply 2922
Original post by Tripo
Well done. Your a grad aren't you? when is it? Post your UKCAT and degree etc

UKCAT average was 695. Degree; BA (Hons) Public Relations
Reply 2923
Original post by LexxieK
UKCAT average was 695. Degree; BA (Hons) Public Relations

Eek.. I'm really starting to think that a UKCAT average of 655 is too low now. Congrats though!

Still got my fingers crossed, hoping....
Reply 2924
Original post by tianuk3
Eek.. I'm really starting to think that a UKCAT average of 655 is too low now. Congrats though!

Still got my fingers crossed, hoping....

It's not just the UKCAT though, they look at the whole package. Just stay positive. If ou don't get in this year, a year out to improve your UKCAT score and strengthen your application with work experience etc. is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Stay positive!
Original post by ViceVersa
Yep I think it was sent to those who already had an interview. It was regarding scholarships. I couldn't breathe when I saw who it was from fml :colondollar:

They even started with "congratulations" :no:
Original post by Notsocleverstudent

Original post by Notsocleverstudent
They even started with "congratulations" :no:

Exactly :zomg: That just ain't right :sigh:
Anyone know when Queen Marys stop sending out interviews or the chances of even being given an interview at this point ?
Original post by dignityinclay
Anyone know when Queen Marys stop sending out interviews or the chances of even being given an interview at this point ?

What's "Queen Marys"?
Reply 2929

I only got my interview date last week!
Reply 2930

You can say that again...
Reply 2931
Anyone know when Barts stop sending out interviews or the chances of even being given an interview at this point ?

:hmpf:
Original post by Tench

Original post by Tench
You can say that again...

:tongue:
Reply 2933
Original post by LexxieK
It's not just the UKCAT though, they look at the whole package. Just stay positive. If ou don't get in this year, a year out to improve your UKCAT score and strengthen your application with work experience etc. is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Stay positive!

I know you are right, it is just another year waiting, I will definitely reapply if I don't get in this year, I just really would love one interview (or more :biggrin:). I'll stay positive though, it is partly my fault as when I did my UKCAT I had just started a new job (hence only could revise in the evenings) and was allowed no time off as I hadn't accrued sufficient annual leave.

I have 8 months experience of working full-time in a hospital (and growing), am a volunteer Red Cross first aider, scientific degree.etc so believe I have a relatively strong application; we will see.:smile:
Nice to see I'm not the only one who got that email, why couldn't they have only sent it to the North/East London applicants who it's for, not just ALL of the applicants.
Reply 2935

They definitely interview people until March (I know people who are students at Barts now and they only got interviewed in March). Judging from the dates posted here, it seems they give out a 2 week notice between the email and the date itself, so there's plenty more time left to receive interview dates. It could be different this year though.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Normandy114

Original post by Normandy114
Nice to see I'm not the only one who got that email, why couldn't they have only sent it to the North/East London applicants who it's for, not just ALL of the applicants.

Btw did I ever ask you how your interview went?
Reply 2937

Original post by Jasmine_777
email about applying for a scholarship... makes no sense cause I thought they'd ask you after you got a place about applying for these things and also... I'm not eligible for it anyways !

Me too! Do you think everyone who's been interviewed got one? I was really hoping that it meant we might be on an offer pile but i somehow doubt it :frown: why do we have to wait so long, its killing meee!
Original post by CS2000

Original post by CS2000
Me too! Do you think everyone who's been interviewed got one? I was really hoping that it meant we might be on an offer pile but i somehow doubt it :frown: why do we have to wait so long, its killing meee!

Yes I'm pretty sure of it :yep:

It's killing me too :sigh:
Reply 2939
Yes I'm pretty sure of it :yep:

It's killing me too :sigh:

Only around 7 more weeks...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending