Original post by Tripo

Original post by Tripo
Hey guys. I just got an offer from barts

You're kidding :shock: Graduate or A100? No way! :gasp:
Reply 2943
Original post by ViceVersa

i was kidding. LOL. my interview is on the 26th. Just thought id make people more nervous. Anxiety and all that.
Original post by Tripo
Hey guys. I just got an offer from barts

Imma say he's joking :cool:
Original post by Tripo
i was kidding. LOL. my interview is on the 26th. Just thought id make people more nervous. Anxiety and all that.

Original post by oHellno
Imma say he's joking :cool:

Not funny :nope: especially today out of all days :mad: :emo: :hmpf:
When do people who have had an interview from Barts hear back?
Yep I think it was sent to those who already had an interview. It was regarding scholarships. I couldn't breathe when I saw who it was from fml :colondollar:

I know?! It was soo annoying...I didn#'t get to check with all my friends but it seemed all those who had already had interviews got emails. Those who have interviews coming up didnt seem to get it.

I don't know what it means....but I'm not going to bother reading into it.
why do people on this thread hate the term queen marys??? I am just wondering as I know barts is the medical school but surely Queen marys is the university. Or is there some form of stigma associated with Queen marys?
Original post by Constricule
why do people on this thread hate the term queen marys??? I am just wondering as I know barts is the medical school but surely Queen marys is the university. Or is there some form of stigma associated with Queen marys?

No one here hates Queen Mary (I hope, as it's the height of snobbery to hate a university). And the morons negging me should realise that I'm a ****ing QMUL graduate, I love QMUL and I worked there for nearly 3 years.

My acerbic comment to the other guy was for two reasons: firstly, it's Queen Mary, not sodding Queen Mary's (well unless you're an E1 rudeboi brapppp). And secondly, as amazing as QMUL is, this particular educational institution is Barts and The London. There was never such a thing as a Queen Mary medical school, and that's why it's dumb to call BL Queen Mary.

If anyone wants to continue this with me, all I can say is "come at me bro".
Original post by kingcoltzan

Original post by kingcoltzan
I know?! It was soo annoying...I didn#'t get to check with all my friends but it seemed all those who had already had interviews got emails. Those who have interviews coming up didnt seem to get it.

I don't know what it means....but I'm not going to bother reading into it.

Ha it's a waste of a read really. Needless to say I got very jumpy when I got it...

Don't read into it at all :nah:
Original post by Democracy
No one here hates Queen Mary (I hope, as it's the height of snobbery to hate a university). And the morons negging me should realise that I'm a ****ing QMUL graduate, I love QMUL and I worked there for nearly 3 years.

My acerbic comment to the other guy was for two reasons: firstly, it's Queen Mary, not sodding Queen Mary's (well unless you're an E1 rudeboi brapppp). And secondly, as amazing as QMUL is, this particular educational institution is Barts and The London. There was never such a thing as a Queen Mary medical school, and that's why it's dumb to call BL Queen Mary.

If anyone wants to continue this with me, all I can say is "come at me bro".[/

Thats a very E1 rudeboi brapppppp thing to say :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Reply 2952
Hey guys! does anyone know the interview to offer ratio on A100?! i cant find anywhere! and if anyone knows more specifically the interview to offer ratio for graduates on the A100?
kingcoltzan

Thats a very E1 rudeboi brapppppp thing to say :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

It's actually American :sly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU0Pdtv0xJQ

:tongue:
Ha it's a waste of a read really. Needless to say I got very jumpy when I got it...

Don't read into it at all :nah:

Not really a waste when some very special and unique individual could potentially get £15k a year
Original post by Notsocleverstudent

Original post by Notsocleverstudent
Not really a waste when some very special and unique individual could potentially get £15k a year

Well yes there is of course that..
i havent heard anything back from barts not even an acknowledgement , like whats my chances of getting an interview ????? when does the interview cycle end ??
Reply 2957
Original post by sandeep0767
i havent heard anything back from barts not even an acknowledgement , like whats my chances of getting an interview ????? when does the interview cycle end ??

They interview until the end of February (so the last batch should be handed out around mid-Feb), according to the admission tutor at the Open Day. There's still plenty of time, don't worry about it.
Btw did I ever ask you how your interview went?

No idea, I think it went well though. Hesitated a bit on a question and had some rather odd questions but overall I think it went well. Far too busy to worry about how it went, although if they did send me an offer it would take off a lot of this pressure.
Original post by Normandy114

Original post by Normandy114
No idea, I think it went well though. Hesitated a bit on a question and had some rather odd questions but overall I think it went well. Far too busy to worry about how it went, although if they did send me an offer it would take off a lot of this pressure.

Similar to mine tbh (except don't know it I think it went well) and ohh indeed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending