The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tania<3
Everyday I come onto this thread just to see if anyone has heard, despite the fact I KNOW we will only hear back after the 28th :frown:

Aww. Did you have an interview?
Original post by andrewpeters
Aww. Did you have an interview?

Yeah on the 2nd of Feb
Original post by tania<3
Yeah on the 2nd of Feb

How do you think it went?
How do you think it went?

It's so hard to say really! I didnt get any nasty questions, they were very standard... And I feel as if I was pretty clear and coherent lol. But there's always a fee things you realise you should have mentioned afterwards and im kinda dying to know what the outcome is :s-smilie:

How did yours go?
Reply 4044
had the A101 interview this morning.... we were told that we'd hear some time in march, but definitely by a few days before the 28th because thats when our post offer open day is.
my cousin (who's doing dentistry GEP) said she heard a few days later than some people last year but she still got a place! So if you aren't one of the first to hear back it doesn't mean you haven't got a place! :smile:
Original post by tania<3
It's so hard to say really! I didnt get any nasty questions, they were very standard... And I feel as if I was pretty clear and coherent lol. But there's always a fee things you realise you should have mentioned afterwards and im kinda dying to know what the outcome is :s-smilie:

How did yours go?

Yeah same, are you applying for undergraduate btw? I thought I gave all my opinions but perhaps some of my answers were a bit weaker than I had hoped. Shouldn't we hear by the end of this month?
Yeah same, are you applying for undergraduate btw? I thought I gave all my opinions but perhaps some of my answers were a bit weaker than I had hoped. Shouldn't we hear by the end of this month?

Yep undergrad. Same, there's one answer that I'm feeling paranoid about because I don't think I gave enough detail :/ but yeah hopefully we should, but no one knows D: hate the waiting game!
Original post by tania<3
Yep undergrad. Same, there's one answer that I'm feeling paranoid about because I don't think I gave enough detail :/ but yeah hopefully we should, but no one knows D: hate the waiting game!

I'm curious to see if my opinion to the article was ok, cause I didn't get any further questions on it...
I'm curious to see if my opinion to the article was ok, cause I didn't get any further questions on it...

They asked me a couple but altogether didn't spend that much time on it. Did they refer to your personal statement too?
Original post by tania<3
They asked me a couple but altogether didn't spend that much time on it. Did they refer to your personal statement too?

No not that I remember...

Fair enough lol they asked me :tongue:
Reply 4051

Original post by tania<3
Fair enough lol they asked me :tongue:

they didnt for me either! (sorry to interrupt ...had an interview on the 2nd too :biggrin:)
Reply 4052
I made a point earlier on and I kind of contradicted myself at the end, I'm worried about that :/
Original post by joeeeee
I made a point earlier on and I kind of contradicted myself at the end, I'm worried about that :/

Worrying won't change anything :smile:
Seriously, you gave it your best and that's all you can do at the end of the day.
All we've got to do now is kick back and wait till they start to dole out offers.
Chances are you did allright so I wouldn't worry :biggrin:
Original post by joeeeee

Worrying won't change anything :smile:
Seriously, you gave it your best and that's all you can do at the end of the day.
All we've got to do now is kick back and wait till they start to dole out offers.
Chances are you did alright so I wouldn't worry :biggrin:
Original post by praj1
they didnt for me either! (sorry to interrupt ...had an interview on the 2nd too :biggrin:)

Haha oh yeah I remember, how have/are your other interviews going?

And they just picked up on one sentence that i had in my PS lol, was quite happy they did bring it up cause it was quite fresh in my mind :biggrin:
Reply 4056
Original post by tania<3
Haha oh yeah I remember, how have/are your other interviews going?

And they just picked up on one sentence that i had in my PS lol, was quite happy they did bring it up cause it was quite fresh in my mind :biggrin:

awesome....i was begining to worry that im coming off as a bit of a stalker lol....ive had interviews everywhere this year!....i cant believe what a difference a gap year does to your application!....just waiting to hear back from 3 of them ... you?
Original post by praj1
awesome....i was begining to worry that im coming off as a bit of a stalker lol....ive had interviews everywhere this year!....i cant believe what a difference a gap year does to your application!....just waiting to hear back from 3 of them ... you?

This, this a zillion times this
Gap year is one of the best things I did for my applications etc.
I've not heard back from leeds yet but three interviews is soo much better than all pre interview rejections.
And I've had a great laugh
and earnt some money so far.
Reply 4058
Original post by joemullally
This, this a zillion times this
Gap year is one of the best things I did for my applications etc.
I've not heard back from leeds yet but three interviews is soo much better than all pre interview rejections.
And I've had a great laugh
and earnt some money so far.

hi five !
Original post by praj1
hi five !

I'd even give you a hug if I could :biggrin:
No idea why but after a really stressy day at work, i've come home inexorably happy. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Really optimistic for september.
This years felt like everything is sort of slotting into place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending