The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a moist feeling
You should do it :h: if you don't you'll be the only one that doesn't come dude! I have just bought my download ticket too, I'm literally just like **** it with money at the moment. May as well enjoy money while you have a little bit :biggrin:

The crux of my argument is COME TO BARCELONA! I'm booking when I'm back, you should too!

**** it, I'm not sitting on my arse doing **** all whilst you lot are in Barcelona :noway:

Only young once, lets make it epic :colone:

Shall also book it when I get back to halls (sunday afternoon)
Book together so we get same flight?

A chance to show off onsie tanlines in a foreign country :lol:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
**** it, I'm not sitting on my arse doing **** all whilst you lot are in Barcelona :noway:

Only young once, lets make it epic :colone:

Shall also book it when I get back to halls (sunday afternoon)
Book together so we get same flight?

A chance to show off onsie tanlines in a foreign country :lol:

Mwhahahaha peer pressure for the win. Trust me it'll ****in' awesome, specially with the people who are going :biggrin:

Yeh definitely make sure we get the same flight...good man :tongue:
Mwhahahaha peer pressure for the win. Trust me it'll ****in' awesome, specially with the people who are going :biggrin:

Yeh definitely make sure we get the same flight...good man :tongue:

I swear peer pressure determines 90% of my actions :lol:
Yeah, we'll make it awesome :colone:
Are you allowed to enjoy some cold bevvies on the beaches in Barcelona? :holmes:

And to anyone that might think is spam... it almost is, but justification is that this is an example of the mates you could make at BL... instead of the gunning rivalries you might make at places like ICSM :ninja:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I swear peer pressure determines 90% of my actions :lol:
Yeah, we'll make it awesome :colone:
Are you allowed to enjoy some cold bevvies on the beaches in Barcelona? :holmes:

And to anyone that might think is spam... it almost is, but justification is that this is an example of the mates you could make at BL... instead of the gunning rivalries you might make at places like ICSM :ninja:

Well I'm sure we will have many cold bevvies anyway on the beach or just get steamed before hand :tongue: we can do a prague :colone:

Haha so so much spam, but in all fairness this shows you how awesome Barts is and helps you realise it definitely is not all about the medicine here. You need stuff outside of it or you will almost certainly burn out and go mad :h:
Hello I am going to be a graduate in July , predicted a 1st class in BSc. Pharmaceutical science but i didnt do so well on the ukcat ... what ukcat scores did people who got offers got ? and Is it less difficult for graduates to get into the 5 year program at barts than the 4 year ?? and are the teaching styles for the two programs diff? How can i improve my ukcat score got a 585.5 :colondollar: plz and tnk ... look forward to your responses! n o
Reply 5925
i got 720
Original post by lilmissA
Hello I am going to be a graduate in July , predicted a 1st class in BSc. Pharmaceutical science but i didnt do so well on the ukcat ... what ukcat scores did people who got offers got ? and Is it less difficult for graduates to get into the 5 year program at barts than the 4 year ?? and are the teaching styles for the two programs diff? How can i improve my ukcat score got a 585.5 :colondollar: plz and tnk ... look forward to your responses! n o

For A100, as long as you got 600+ you're fine. Not sure about graduate though :s I got 692.5. I have no answer to the rest of the questions.
Original post by MuffinMonster
Just finished my application for accommodations, hello waiting list

Lol... I felt the same! Its weird to chose your 7 preferences knowing you will just be rejected and put on the waiting list :frown:
I am outer edges of zone 5.... so dont rate my chances of accomodation before October much. Planning on getting a short term let until then just so I dont miss out at freshers etc....
Do you want to share a place together until we get something firmed up?

let me know and I can PM you my mobile number etc... :smile:
Original post by Mish Bish
Lol... I felt the same! Its weird to chose your 7 preferences knowing you will just be rejected and put on the waiting list :frown:
I am outer edges of zone 5.... so dont rate my chances of accomodation before October much. Planning on getting a short term let until then just so I dont miss out at freshers etc....
Do you want to share a place together until we get something firmed up?

let me know and I can PM you my mobile number etc... :smile:

I live a bit closer so I don't have much chance :tongue: I don't plan on renting anything until like October/November though! But there's a bunch of people on the facebook group who have the same problem maybe they'd be interested :smile:
I live a bit closer so I don't have much chance :tongue: I don't plan on renting anything until like October/November though! But there's a bunch of people on the facebook group who have the same problem maybe they'd be interested :smile:

thanks, I am hopeful that we will all get a room! The more people within the M25 the earlier we will get a decision....
will have to join the facebook page and ask about.

see you at freshers then!:wink:
thanks, I am hopeful that we will all get a room! The more people within the M25 the earlier we will get a decision....
will have to join the facebook page and ask about.

see you at freshers then!:wink:

See you there :wink: although I'm not sure we'll recognise each other :tongue:
See you there :wink: although I'm not sure we'll recognise each other :tongue:

lol true...
I am Asian, dark brown hair, petite - only 5ft 2 - and not very girlie....
also support Arsenal so will be drawn to any one wearing an Arsenal shirt!

we have 5 years to bump into each other....
lol true...
I am Asian, dark brown hair, petite - only 5ft 2 - and not very girlie....
also support Arsenal so will be drawn to any one wearing an Arsenal shirt!

we have 5 years to bump into each other....

I have a friend like that! But she supports liverpool :frown:
Hello fellow Arsenal fan :wink: I'll wear an Arsenal shirt for a week if they win the league next year :tongue: well I see we're all describing ourselves here, I'm Chinese, average height I guess, 5ft10 but I'm not sure.
I have a friend like that! But she supports liverpool :frown:
Hello fellow Arsenal fan :wink: I'll wear an Arsenal shirt for a week if they win the league next year :tongue: well I see we're all describing ourselves here, I'm Chinese, average height I guess, 5ft10 but I'm not sure.

what a perfect scenario - Arsenal winning some silverware! I will be the one with the stupid grin on my face and running about with an Arsenal top and scarf!!!!!:tongue:
what a perfect scenario - Arsenal winning some silverware! I will be the one with the stupid grin on my face and running about with an Arsenal top and scarf!!!!!:tongue:

That would be nice! I dunno if we should clog up this thread with football talk though :tongue:
Im about to apply for accomodation, but i really dunno which one to pick! Which one is more convenient to live in and which one has more facilities (Sports facilities and gyms) close to it? Im moving in from overseas as well so i think ill be given high priority
Original post by Muattaz.Kazzam
Im about to apply for accomodation, but i really dunno which one to pick! Which one is more convenient to live in and which one has more facilities (Sports facilities and gyms) close to it? Im moving in from overseas as well so i think ill be given high priority

Look for a post by RollerBall 2 weeks ago.
Original post by Muattaz.Kazzam

See Rollerball's post, it's awesome.

But for those two, Floyer is most convenient, Mile End has most facilities nearby (but don't go there, you'll be in a small group!!)
Well after exams there is like no time really especially if you're going to Barcelona so there will be like nothing going on!

You do realise who got you that image in your sig btw
Hey can anyone give me the facebook page for med students starting in September?
Tried to look for it on the pages but couldnt find it :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending