Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: Ukcat Score of peninsula applicants.
    <550
    2.61%
    550<600
    3.04%
    601<620
    3.48%
    621<640
    12.17%
    641<660
    16.09%
    661<680
    20.00%
    681<700
    14.35%
    701<720
    10.00%
    721<750
    7.39%
    751+ (UKCAT Machines) :P
    10.87%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    GAMSAT results are out tomorrow! I wonder when PMS will release their cut off?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seb)
    hmm, although this thread doesn't seem to be very active, I thought I'd share that I am going on a tour of the Exeter medical school campus next Tuesday. Anyone else?
    Do tell what it's like! I have (shamefully) not been around the Exeter campus yet, only Plymouth, despite a confirmed place in Exeter.... was planning on meandering down next year at some point.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mementomori)
    Oh that's not cool :/ I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else... Hope it all works out okay.
    (Original post by PeaceFreak)
    That's awful When did you actually send it?
    Sent it on the 14th or something. It wasn't a lot before the deadline but it was defiantly within the deadline. All sorted now anyway. UCAS got in contact and got them to change it.

Fingers crossed for the interviews now!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    getting nervous as hell now, everyone seems so be hearing SOMETHING, come on peninsulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albion91)
    Sent it on the 14th or something. It wasn't a lot before the deadline but it was defiantly within the deadline. All sorted now anyway. UCAS got in contact and got them to change it.

Fingers crossed for the interviews now!
    Good to hear everything's sorted
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopes)
    getting nervous as hell now, everyone seems so be hearing SOMETHING, come on peninsulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    ikr, all the other medics in my year have at least one interview and I have NOTHING cause all my unis seem to take forever to do anything.
    Fingers crossed I don't get four rejections in one week... That would be dire.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when the next batch of interviews are given out? (has anyone had an interview yet?)
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fdecas150)
    Anyone know when the next batch of interviews are given out? (has anyone had an interview yet?)
    Not as far as I know but then again, I haven't checked my post yet :P. In school atm.
    According to last year's thread. People started getting interviews through the post around the 22nd-25th November. So hopefully we'll hear something in the next couple of days!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hooray! The medical school is now second when you search "PMS" in google. I don't think I need to tell you what came first...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seb)
    Hooray! The medical school is now second when you search "PMS" in google. I don't think I need to tell you what came first...
    lol but it is actually PCMD now
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we hear something this week to get the ball rolling
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoz64)
    lol but it is actually PCMD now
    But that's like one letter extra, like I have the time to do that. Anyway, I'm off to go watch some telly...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So no one has heard anything?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FJH)
    So no one has heard anything?
    Don't think so :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Interview 13th of December
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-J-J)
    how did you find out? and what are your stats? wooo congrats! first interview on the forum wooooo!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopes)
    how did you find out? and what are your stats? wooo congrats! first interview on the forum wooooo!
    haha thanks . I got a letter in the post this morning. A*AA at A-level , 9 A* 2 A at GCSE and 662.5 av in UKCAT.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Guys I just called the admissions, cut off this year is 2570! individual scores have changed though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-J-J)
    Congratz , what were you individual section scores?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Interview on 12th

Anyone know why its in a hotel? Seems like a wierdp lace to hold a medical school interview...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 20, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.