The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by joemullally
Either nothings happened or everyone who was given an offer today hasn't been on TSR as they're busy celebrating.

Well it's possible I guess, but I'd be surprised seen as it's chemistry unit 4 tomorrow, which pretty much all first time applicants and a lot of resitters (me included) will be doing!
Original post by turnor123
Well it's possible I guess, but I'd be surprised seen as it's chemistry unit 4 tomorrow, which pretty much all first time applicants and a lot of resitters (me included) will be doing!

The majority of people will have had biology today and I got rejected the day before my CH4 last year by a different uni.
Exam times usually mean nothing.

Ohh you were on about the celebrating, sorry misundertstood :P
Arrgggh God sooooo nervous!! Does anyone think they may have given out all the rejections first today and yesterday Am so hoping thats what theyve done! Maybe tomorrow may be a day of offers for all us nervous lot! Really really want Peninsula! Come on PCMD send out your offers!!
Hopefully we will hear back tomorrow!
Reply 964
Hopefully we hear something today, or has anyone heard anything so far today?
Reply 965
and the waiting continues...
Reply 966
anyone think today is the day?
I wish it was..
Reply 968
I'm starting to think it'll be next monday/tuesday
Original post by hopes
I'm starting to think it'll be next monday/tuesday

Me too Oh well lets hope that no news is good news and that they are still sending out rejections. Has anyone got one today at all?!
Reply 970
Still could happen today its early yet
Reply 971
Offer :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 972
OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 973
Original post by hopes
offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooo hoooooo you can leave your course now !! Future doctor :d massive congrats!
Reply 974
I got one too :smile: so happy right now
Good luck everyone, yours will be coming soon :smile:
Reply 975
offer!!!
Reply 976
Original post by Cheddar
offer!!!

Are these track offers ? or emails from Peninsula?
Reply 977
OFFER!!!! =D
Reply 978
Original post by myyrh
Are these track offers ? or emails from Peninsula?

Track for me!
Reply 979
GET INNNNNN!!!!! OFFFFFEEERRR!!!! good luck to everyone else and congrats to everyone who got an offer!

p.s. I'm on a gap year and I've achieved my grades but my offer was still 'conditional' and I called admissions up and they said it means that they're confirming the crb and health check

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending