The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
Original post by myyrh
were you predicted an A* in that subject though?

I wasn't predicted an A* and didn't get any last summer either so i suppose i'm not much help then, sorry
Reply 1021
Congrats to everyone who has received offers today! Can anyone tell me what grades they have asked for? Thanks:smile:
Original post by flo448
I wasn't predicted an A* and didn't get any last summer either so i suppose i'm not much help then, sorry

Tbf, that's really helpfull.
It implies that it's based on prediction and not on being a resitter or not.
Reply 1023
Original post by flo448

No need to apologize, I wasn't predicted one either :wink:
Reply 1024
I've been looking at last years PMS thread, and seems like last year they got
25th : offers
26th : offers
27th : offers and rejections and waiting list

So as this is the first day of offers..let's hope that tomorrow and day after brings many more and as the rejections are given out..people waiting don't have to worry about that.

For dec interviews btw
(edited 12 years ago)
well, it seems as though there'll be no more offer drama today :nothing:
Reply 1026
Original post by turnor123
well, it seems as though there'll be no more offer drama today :nothing:

Yeah it does, does anyone know how the waiting list works, and what are the chances you can get an offer from the waiting list please. Congrats to all that got offers:smile:
Reply 1027
Original post by eesha_25
I've been looking at last years PMS thread, and seems like last year they got
25th : offers
26th : offers
27th : offers and rejections and waiting list

My interview was on 28th Feb last year and offer the following day so not quite as cut and dried as that - I didn't even get an interview offer until the end of Jan so was completely despairing by then. It's awful waiting to hear. Good luck to you all and congrats to all those who have them :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1028
Original post by rohitbd
Yeah it does, does anyone know how the waiting list works, and what are the chances you can get an offer from the waiting list please. Congrats to all that got offers:smile:

Again looking at last years, from what I can see only one person was waiting listed on tsr but they got rejected after.
Your application is held till march when they tell the people who got interviewed in feb who got offers etc, and if your interview score was better than the cut off then, you'll be given an offer.
This is for dec interviews only btw
(edited 12 years ago)
Congrats to all those who got offers!

Did you guys receive reasonably timely track emails or did you just check track and see the offer?
Want to know if I should I just wait for an email..
Reply 1030
Original post by snoz64
My interview was on 28th Feb last year and offer the following day so not quite as cut and dried as that - I didn't even get an interview offer until the end of Jan so was completely despairing by then. It's awful waiting to hear. Good luck to you all.

Yes sorry I meant for last years December Interviews...will edit :colondollar:
Reply 1031
OFFER!!!
Original post by airdoc
OFFER!!!

wow well done mate I thought we were done for today :tongue: Did it come through just now?
yay :-)
Reply 1034
Offer whoop! Such a good feeling after getting four straight rejections last year! :biggrin:
Reply 1035
Original post by C-J-J
Offer whoop! Such a good feeling after getting four straight rejections last year! :biggrin:

congrats did you just get it
Reply 1036
Original post by eesha_25
Again looking at last years, from what I can see only one person was waiting listed on tsr but they got rejected after.
Your application is held till march when they tell the people who got interviewed in feb who got offers etc, and if your interview score was better than the cut off then, you'll be given an offer.
This is for dec interviews only btw

Thanks you :smile:
Reply 1037
Original post by rohitbd

Original post by rohitbd
congrats did you just get it

I just got back from work and checked :smile:
Reply 1038
Original post by C-J-J
I just got back from work and checked :smile:

thanks, congratulations man, you must feel great another reap success :smile:
Reply 1039

are they doing it alphabetically or not :wink:?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending