The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
OFFER :biggrin: :biggrin:
Congrats everyone whose got them so far!! Good luck those who are still waiting :smile:
Reply 1081
Original post by turnor123
wow, I've got an offer. I cannot believe I've been given this second chance!! :biggrin:

Well done!!! This is the year of the resitters :colone:
Reply 1082
OFFER:nutcase:
Original post by myyrh
Well done!!! This is the year of the resitters :colone:

Thank you! yes it definitely looks like it :tongue: I'm sure you'll be joining the resit success in no time! :wink:
Reply 1084
offer!!! congratulations everyone!!
Reply 1085
Offer!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Finger crossed for everyone else :smile:
OFFER!!! Buzzing!! :biggrin: lifes amazing aha well done everyone :smile: x
I had my interview in December and I haven't heard anything yet? Should I be worried?
Original post by glittergunshot
I had my interview in December and I haven't heard anything yet? Should I be worried?

I wouldn't worry yet mate. First of all offers are still coming out today. And secondly, for the past two years, they've spread offers over three days. This is only the second offer day so far this year, so there's still every chance :wink:
Reply 1089
Offer :smile: I'm so happy I can't say anymore...speechless, hands shaking. And anyone who hasn't heard yet, don't worry, I really hope that you guys get it. And those who were waiting listed, I really hope you get it too, I know how scared I was in case I got that, so I really hope you guys will hear good news soon.
OFFER !!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
DOnt worry those who are still waiting, I rung admissions about an hour ago and they said they are still in middle of sorting it, and to check track in the morning :smile: :smile:
Well Done everyone :smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1091
Are the offers sent out in a batch at 5? Or are they still coming through now?
Reply 1092
Original post by chloemma
Are the offers sent out in a batch at 5? Or are they still coming through now?

I think in a batch at 5, but don't worry they did say that they are in the middle of it and I'm sure you'll hear back soon. Last year there were offers given out in 3/4 days for December so try not to worry.:smile:
Reply 1093
super well done everybody! it's all so exciting! just to let everyone know, there's a facebook page called 'Peninsula Medics- Freshers 2012' for people to like if they want, just for the time being, but i'm planning on making a group that we can all join to discuss everything and start to get to know each other? :smile:

(i'm a real keen bean if you can't already tell ha!)
Reply 1094
Hey sorry I didn't tell people earlier but I called up about 4 ish and they told me they are going to be giving offers (and yes offers not rejections, or on hold) till early next week, so I think if you haven't got anything yet you are still have a really good chance of getting a offer till early next week, I think they've given all the rejections already so stay try and stay patient (I know its hard), I'm sure it'll come. :smile:
Reply 1095
Offer :d :d
Been waiting listed guys (that's defered decision)
Heard by Letter today.
Reply 1097
Original post by joemullally
Been waiting listed guys (that's defered decision)
Heard by Letter today.

Oh Joe I was sure you would get in this year straight away...never mind it's not a total rejection. I was rejected 2 days ago but I have an offer for St Andrews so i dont mind really.It will happen.......have you any other interviews?
OFFER! Got it at 4:47 my surname begins with M and I'm a resitter. Just have to retake one exam.
Anyone got any interview tips? Don't want to get rejected from another one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending