Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Birmingham A101 2015 Entry

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Any other graduates thinking of applying here!? Third application cycle for myself! Hoping to get lucky this time! :yes:
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:

(Original post by AishaNeuro)
    Any other graduates thinking of applying here!? Third application cycle for myself! Hoping to get lucky this time! :yes:
    I am! What are your stats? Btw, just to confirm, do we need AAA at Alevel? Or will AABa (B in chem) be ok?
    where else are you applying
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamleah)

I am! What are your stats? Btw, just to confirm, do we need AAA at Alevel? Or will AABa (B in chem) be ok?
    where else are you applying
    Well i was under the impression that with a First and decent A level( I have AAB) and GCSE grades (6A*s / 6As) i may stand a chance lol. What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Well i was under the impression that with a First and decent A level( I have AAB) and GCSE grades (6A*s / 6As) i may stand a chance lol. What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahah. I hope so too! First class honours, AABa, 7A* 3 A's.
    how would they then differentiate between us all :/. Im also worried about my B in chemistry :s
  5. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Hahah. I hope so too! First class honours, AABa, 7A* 3 A's.
    how would they then differentiate between us all :/. Im also worried about my B in chemistry :s
    I have no idea! I'm just hoping they don't care too much about the B in chem :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    wat r their entry requirements ?
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Birmingham too. I'm a science graduate with a 1st class honours, 4.5A*s and 5As and A*AAb at A Level. My highest grade for English and Maths are at As too. I'm currently finishing up on my personal statement but I plan on sending my UCAS application of by next Monday :/
  8. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying who did IB Diploma?
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I think i've made a mistake applying to Birmingham - I have A in GCSE maths but got a B in AS maths.. I think they want an A in your highest maths qualification dont they? Arggh!
  10. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone receive an acknowledgement email after sending off their ucas application?
  11. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone receive an acknowledgement email after sending off their ucas application?
    Nope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
  12. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I got one a few days later
  13. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Their entry requirements are a First in a science, and B's in Chemistry and Biology at A level, with "normally" an A in GCSE Maths and English.

So you should all stop panicking :P

I actually called up because I have a B in GCSE Maths, and they told me not to worry about it.

My stats are a First in BSc Biomed, A*AB (Psychology, Biology, Chemistry) and 10 A's and 4 B's at GCSE.

I don't know how they are going to differentiate between us all either. Hopefully PS but who knows.
  14. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received an acknowledgment email yet
  15. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hawflo)
    I haven't received an acknowledgment email yet
    I got it 2 days after I sent the application. I'm sure you'll get it soon!
  16. Offline

ReputationRep:
    The B'ham undergrad applicants are starting to get interviews, has anyone for GEP?!

I got an email today saying my application was being forwarded for further consideration...
  17. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p90rsk)
    The B'ham undergrad applicants are starting to get interviews, has anyone for GEP?!

I got an email today saying my application was being forwarded for further consideration...
    I got that email too. No signs of GEP interviews yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
  18. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I got that email too. No signs of GEP interviews yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Interesting! Fingers and toes crossed.
  19. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Interesting! Fingers and toes crossed.
    Quite envious of the undergrads for getting interviews haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
  20. Offline

ReputationRep:

Me too! I heard that too so I'm scared

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 22, 2015
2015 general election
New on TSR

Lib Dem Norman Lamb on tuition fees

What do you think of his statement?

Article updates
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.