The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Got a conditional :biggrin: I actually burst out crying when I got it I was so happy :smile: my mum thought someone had died or something :L

Best Birthday Present Ever!!!!
Reply 901
Original post by Rachel637
[INDENT]

I hope so but logic tells me it probably won't happen.

you are right
i am hoping it happens but i guess deep down i know its not going to happen till after the weekend:redface:
Reply 902
Original post by ChangedMyMind
Ehhhhh.... I got an unconditional!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't wanna sound creepy here, man. But my mum is an avid follower of the med school threads (even more so than me) and she has told me that she is very happy for you in particular :L She's just "so happy that changedmymind person got a place"

Thanks mum... so did I :L

But well done man!!!
Reply 903
Original post by Farwa
if the offers come through ucas then there is a chance of them coming through on the weekend too ... :/ just really nervous i want to know now whether its a rejection or an offer

true. I really want to know to! I hate this! This weekend is going to be awful waiting to hear!
Reply 904
Original post by Alice453
true. I really want to know to! I hate this! This weekend is going to be awful waiting to hear!

cant really do much about it apart from waiting.
a big good luck to you and everyone else still waiting to hear
Reply 905
Has everyone who has received offers tonight just had them through UCAS and not had anything from the uni itself yet? Not that i'm paranoid...

Good luck to anyone still waiting! :smile:
Original post by lhwhitez
Has everyone who has received offers tonight just had them through UCAS and not had anything from the uni itself yet? Not that i'm paranoid...

Good luck to anyone still waiting! :smile:

Yeah I got my unconditional just through track - no official email from Dundee itself :smile: GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE STILL WAITING! Fingers, arms, toes.. all crossed!
Congratulations to all those who got offers!!!!

And to those waiting still, including myself as well ... good luck! :frown: This weekend will probably be the longest one of our lives. We should probably consider maybe sacrificing a virgin or two, just to make sure we have the gods on our side.
Reply 908
No news yet! This really is awful! Well done to everyone who's had an offer, all well deserved! :smile:

Just wondering, how many other people haven't heard back yet? Just roughly for numbers?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 909
I haven't heard anything yet. Should I be worry?
I think we're the borderline candidates that the meeting's for tbh :tongue:
Reply 911
I have an offer elsewhere but waiting for this is torture! Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard! Got brown trousers right now. :rolleyes:
Reply 912
Original post by cuppatea67
Yeah I got my unconditional just through track - no official email from Dundee itself :smile: GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE STILL WAITING! Fingers, arms, toes.. all crossed!

thanks, feel a bit more reassured! :P
Offer. Nice wee motivation after yesterdays results. :biggrin:
Reply 914
Original post by Farwa
cant really do much about it apart from waiting.
a big good luck to you and everyone else still waiting to hear

yeah you too! this is going to be a long weekend....
Reply 915
Original post by username5
Don't wanna sound creepy here, man. But my mum is an avid follower of the med school threads (even more so than me) and she has told me that she is very happy for you in particular :L She's just "so happy that changedmymind person got a place"

Thanks mum... so did I :L

But well done man!!!

My mum is exactly the same. She read your post I'm quoting and laughed about it... She'll probably read this. Mum-ception!

Edit: Also, I got an unconditional! :biggrin: Yaaaas!
Reply 916
Original post by why-hello-there
I think we're the borderline candidates that the meeting's for tbh :tongue:

Oh god! This really is awful though! Our fate will most likely be decided by Monday! :eek:
Reply 917
Original post by JackG1
My mum is exactly the same. She read your post I'm quoting and laughed about it... She'll probably read this. Mum-ception!

Edit: Also, I got an unconditional! :biggrin: Yaaaas!

Haha she was more involved with the student room than I was! IT was pretty scary :L Everyday she'd come home with news "OH Edinburgh are handing out rejections today " or " Dundee are having a meeting about admissions on the 14th" paha . It ruined the surprise for her when I told her about my interview for Dundee because she "already knew people were getting them today". She didn't expect this though :P

So where else have you applied / got offers from :smile: ?
Reply 918
Original post by username5
Haha she was more involved with the student room than I was! IT was pretty scary :L Everyday she'd come home with news "OH Edinburgh are handing out rejections today " or " Dundee are having a meeting about admissions on the 14th" paha . It ruined the surprise for her when I told her about my interview for Dundee because she "already knew people were getting them today". She didn't expect this though :P

So where else have you applied / got offers from :smile: ?

I applied to Dundee, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Edinburgh. Got my unconditional from Dundee today, and got a rejection from Edinburgh yesterday. Not too fussed about that though, their open day was rubbish and I didn't feel wanted/welcomed there. Loved the vibe at Dundee, was really friendly! I've had interviews for Glasgow and Aberdeen too :smile: What about you?
Reply 919
Original post by JackG1
I applied to Dundee, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Edinburgh. Got my unconditional from Dundee today, and got a rejection from Edinburgh yesterday. Not too fussed about that though, their open day was rubbish and I didn't feel wanted/welcomed there. Loved the vibe at Dundee, was really friendly! I've had interviews for Glasgow and Aberdeen too :smile: What about you?

I applied to all of those as well! My Edinburgh rejection came last week this time. Spent an hour sobbing in a corner, but then got over it fairly quickly. It's a nice city but the course itself doesn't seem to be that great :P
I have also had interviews there :P If the other 2 offered you which one do you think you'd go for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending