Aberdeen Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
Unconditionaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!
Reply 1521
Original post by JackG1
Unconditionaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Congrats!! What time did u get it?
Got a conditional offer mid-day today so theyve started! :biggrin: such a beautiful day too!!
Good luck to everyone else!!!
So who's firming then? Who's going elsewhere?....
Unconditional! :biggrin: congratz to all the other succesful applicants and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!
Reply 1525
Congrats to all those with offers!

How are you guys/girls hearing back? Email by UCAS or a random log-in? Any intl students hear back yet?
Original post by Glia

How are you guys/girls hearing back? Email by UCAS or a random log-in? Any intl students hear back yet?

Email from ucas telling you that there was an update about your appication :biggrin:
Has everyone's portal been updated? i got an unconditional, but portal still says "Your Application is currently being considered "?
Where is this portal that everyone is speaking about? Thanks
Reply 1529
I got a conditional for aberdeen, yeho!
Reply 1530
Original post by Blobefish
Email from ucas telling you that there was an update about your appication :biggrin:

Thanks for the info and congrats again on your offer! Well-deserved I'm sure! :biggrin:
well done everyone who's got an offer so far!

who's firming? i think i definitely will be, waiting to hear from glasgow just in case i change my mind.
Reply 1532
Unconditional offer! So happy right now! Good luck to everyone else! :smile:
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Well done guys, worth the wait was it?

Definitely was! :biggrin: Thanks for the advice you gave me before my interview and at the start of the admissions cycle!
Reply 1534
Anyone any idea if there are more offers to give? I haven't heard anything... :frown:
Reply 1535
Hi all

I'm UCAS Coordinator at a 6th form college, and I really think Aberdeen Admissions have some explaining to do:
- with so many Unconditional offers, do you all (current applicants) have predicted grades well over the AAA advised as their standard offer (THEIR last year's statistics show 368 offers out of 2063 UK/EU applicants, 29 offers out of 294 international applicants!) or are most of the "Conditionals" just not bothering to post?
- with so many Year 0, and they don't have a Year 0?
- as one of you pointed out, medical school is always subject to a CRB check (EDIT i.e. offer can't be Unconditional without it!), have you all already done this, and let them know, without even knowing if they're going to make you an offer?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1536
Conditional yay!
Original post by 3rd time lucky?
Hey! For anyone who is already at aberdeen..... how much on average does it cost to live in aberdeen? I know this would be different depending on how extravagant you like to live but generally if you live an average student life... Thanks! xx

This. Wondering exactly how much accom., food and travel you're spending a year. :tongue:
Reply 1538
Original post by Lamba
Did you just get it or did you get it at 10.30am? Congrats btw :biggrin:

I got it at 11:30, sorry for the late reply. And thank you! :smile:
Original post by Glia

Yes :smile: A few did, just a few pages back :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending