The Student Room Group

Foundation degree in mental health, further study options ?

Hi im thinking of doing a 2 year foundation degree in mental health, can anyone tell me what options / further study are open to me if i completed this ?
any advice appreciated !

thanks
kayals
Original post by kayals
Hi im thinking of doing a 2 year foundation degree in mental health, can anyone tell me what options / further study are open to me if i completed this ?
any advice appreciated !

thanks
kayals

Well, what career do you want to do into? What you do next will depend on that.
Every foundation degree is linked to at least one full bachelors degree so that, on completion of your 2 year foundation degree you are given the opportunity to 'top it up' to full degree standard. You will need to find out from the particular university/universities exactly what bachelor courses it is linked to and that will give you a much better understanding of possible career options.
Reply 3
Hi, please where are you studying? is it London Southbank university? because I a, planning studying the course and I have an interview next month, I am just wondering if I can get any tips for the interview to prepare on. thanks
Reply 4
Please is anyone studying foundation in mental health practice in London Southbank university?

Quick Reply

Latest