The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Why are EE recycling this rob storyline for? it's just so silly and stupid now, and the way whitney has been dealing with this has been piss poor. No common sense at all!

aunt kim though :adore: :rofl3: :rofl2: I hope she doesnt have HIV, but then its gonna be good seeing her in more serious storylines (as much as i love in her comedic roles :colondollar: )

so dot, tanya and now kim are probably on their way to death :indiff: but i have a feeling none of them will die though, erhh I dont know i wish ee would go back to the masoods or janine im bored **** of this
Reply 241
oh my days ... whitney is such an idiot !
Original post by FudgeMonkeys
Can somebody explain to me why Rob is so determined to get Whitney if all he wants is to exploit her? Surely he could just forget all the effort of chasing her down and pick any other naive teenage girl in London :curious:

Yeah it makes no sense. It's clearly more effort than he'd need to put in elsewhere and he knows she'd be a risk to his criminal activity because she's run away/tried to tell people before.

Totally stupid.
Can someone please explain what was going on with Kim in tonights episode?

And why was Ryan so concerned?
Original post by Elissabeth
Can someone please explain what was going on with Kim in tonights episode?

And why was Ryan so concerned?

Kim starts up in a skip, lets everyone assume she'd been attacked, then it turned out she'd trashed the Minute Mart and then revealed that her ex had been diagnosed with HIV. Why is with EE characters, who are funny, good at what they do - like Fat Boy and Kim - that within a certain period they have to give them some "hard" storyline where they become soft and emotional. Why can't they keep Kim carefree and let her continue the laughs she gives rather than bogging her down with a HIV storyline? Not that I'm against it but just continues this doom and gloom EE writers seem to have atm.

Ryan was concerned because he needed to kill abit of time off

Spoiler

Reply 245
Whitney is becoming unbelievably stupid. I mean I've met some stupid people in my life, but the writers are pushing it a little.

And why is Rob so obsessed with Whitney? Doesn't he have other hoes? Why come now all of a sudden? Why not a few months earlier?! He seemed to have gotten by fine without her.

It's peak for Kim though :console:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 246
I bet Ryan is leaving Eastenders because the actor cheated on his wife with a 16 yr old girl. :colonhash:
Original post by SPLED
Eestendurs iz four peepull with kno intellygents. Awll i kno iz Dat Witknee Getz kidnaped buy dat gy hoo was stalkin'g her. And then Fatboiy Cums to the Resque and sayvs her lyf. Fill Getz his jagwah back and hether go'z owt wif dat fat gy hoo turns owt to b dot's nefew. Sorri four my bad inglish.
:yikes: Oh my god... MY EYES, MY POOR EYES. Mercy!
Reply 248
Original post by Yawn11
I bet Ryan is leaving Eastenders because the actor cheated on his wife with a 16 yr old girl. :colonhash:

Wasn't that aaaaages ago? I heard they film about 6 weeks ahead of the air date so it would be a very delayed reaction if that was the case.
When Whitney bumped into Rob in the park, and she told him she had to pop into her house to get some things or whatever. Why didn't she just lock the door? She left it open when she could have just locked herself in the house and called the police. Locking the door would have been the first thing most people would have done.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 250
hi, okay I know i'm couple of days late with this question, but how did Rob know where whitney was going ?, she didnt tell anyone she was going to southend, yh Rob saw her leave in the car but its not like he knew where she was going, i actually like this rob/whitney storyline as it is outside of the sqaure so u know its a special one but i think the stupid writers are going to rush this storyline, i mean they meet on monday in the park and by the end of it he is somehow magically in southend, then finds her on tuesday where is the suspense, i remeber when we aswell as whitney would be thinking "where is rob, does he know where i am" but now there is no suspense why do the writers insist on killing the drama by rushing the storylines lately and leaving big plot holes as a result ?? P.S. sorry for the long rant :smile:
Reply 251
This ish is crazy, Whitney must have the IQ of a fish, getting chatted up by her former pimp, wth :rolleyes:
blah.
(edited 12 years ago)
That was pretty rubbish tbh! I wanted more of a fight between them.
Reply 254
That was a good ending for a mediocre episode, I'll give em that
*subscribes* wants to know who dies :wink:
That was rubbish. I wanted more action!. :woo:
that was ****ing **** man, i expected something more exciting tbh :colonhash:
Reply 258
Original post by amarjit18
hi, okay I know i'm couple of days late with this question, but how did Rob know where whitney was going ?, she didnt tell anyone she was going to southend, yh Rob saw her leave in the car but its not like he knew where she was going, i actually like this rob/whitney storyline as it is outside of the sqaure so u know its a special one but i think the stupid writers are going to rush this storyline, i mean they meet on monday in the park and by the end of it he is somehow magically in southend, then finds her on tuesday where is the suspense, i remeber when we aswell as whitney would be thinking "where is rob, does he know where i am" but now there is no suspense why do the writers insist on killing the drama by rushing the storylines lately and leaving big plot holes as a result ?? P.S. sorry for the long rant :smile:

When Whitney met Rob in the park, fatboy came and she was saying stuff like oh this is lee etc...
Then fatboy was saying hes going to southend...
I hope Rob dies. Everytime he opens his mouth I get annoyed :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest