The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aky786UK
That "fight" made the boxing scenes in Rocky look even greater! Horrendous tbh, but not a bad episode. Unfortunately, despite putting his son in a coma, Eddie will probably end up hugging Michael and forgiving rather than doing what any right minded soul would do which is kick the living **** out of him! And Jack, despite being a copper, acts so dumb. I'm liking Mercy's sister, outlandish but OK.
Agreed about Jack, they tried to make him so concerned about stopping the fight that he rushed off to get a doctor. Why not just get into the ring and proclaim the fight to not go ahead until he gets back? yet he relies on mad Micheal. How convenient for Micheal just to ignore him and let the fight go ahead. :rolleyes:
So Eddie spills all to Michael tomorrow - is the "shock" supposed to be that Michael's brother has Down's Syndrome? If so, then that's pretty lame. The Down's angle was done with Billy's kid.

And I wonder if Michael will spill that he set Tyler up to be beaten up, think it might be left to be revealed sometime later.
Reply 382
David Essex has really only had to do the "I'm a smug ****" thing, which is how he's like in real life so not really difficult. Now he's had to show some emotion, it just shows how bad an actor he actually is.
I dislike Eddie.
Original post by Roobsa
David Essex has really only had to do the "I'm a smug ****" thing, which is how he's like in real life so not really difficult. Now he's had to show some emotion, it just shows how bad an actor he actually is.

Yeah he was really terrible.

The whole episode was sht in general.
Original post by Roobsa

That episode made me realise how bad an actor that he is. I'd never heard of him before - he was a singer and never acted before? - but I gave him a chance, he was OK at the start but just begining to realise he's not great. He seems, from what others say, abit of a tit in real life so it's probably not to hard to act.

But I did love when he tore into Anthony, who ticked me off by betting against his brother and he just comes across as a wimp although at times when he arrived, he came across as being confident.
Original post by Aky786UK
That episode made me realise how bad an actor that he is. I'd never heard of him before - he was a singer and never acted before? - but I gave him a chance, he was OK at the start but just begining to realise he's not great. He seems, from what others say, abit of a tit in real life so it's probably not to hard to act.

But I did love when he tore into Anthony, who ticked me off by betting against his brother and he just comes across as a wimp although at times when he arrived, he came across as being confident.

You realised the actors playing characters of the Moon family are bad.
I would say nearly everyone on Eastenders are bad at acting.
That's not even before we get on to the poor storylines.
Watching after many, many months - what did Darren do? I've been trying to figure it out but it doesn't quite make sense :tongue:
Reply 388
Respec', Dazza.
i still dont understand the moon family secret!!! someone explain it to me please.
no more moon family storylines...seriously :nothing:

and why show ee scenes with ameera and the baby on interactive? why not show it on the actual episode :lolwut:
Original post by morris743
Hollyoaks is better.

i want a hollyoaks thread :frown: hate sylus :angry:

and yh tylers fit :rofl2: was laughing so much man LOOOOL
damn. thought this thread said "megadeth on eastenders".
got my hopes up for nothing.
true :nopity:
Lol Michael pulls some funny faces...that last for about 5 minutes at a time.
Reply 395
Original post by MoanyLisa
:rofl: I couldn't stop laughing either.

I was probably the biggest idiot out of us though as I actually tried to click the play button, before i realised it's actually a screenshot lol :biggrin:
Reply 396
Original post by flowermaster91
i want a hollyoaks thread :frown: hate sylus :angry:

and yh tylers fit :rofl2: was laughing so much man LOOOOL

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1726584
HEATHER SPOILER

Spoiler

No negs please, why do people read spoilers then hate on the messenger?
Original post by Hello_Kitty
HEATHER SPOILER

Spoiler

No negs please, why do people read spoilers then hate on the messenger?

Good, she was getting annoying anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest