The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ha27
i thought about it but i dont think so the way she was laughing about the night in the bathroom i think she might have been more quieter if he did but i dont think she wants to believe the father of her child could be a rapist

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by sdotd
so did dean rape shabham?

Something is telling me he did.

Her snapping at Stacey and saying "he won't remember, he was too drunk!" and "he just won't remember, okay!" And I'm pretty sure Dean had also drank a little bit when he raped Linda, didn't he? So maybe she will admit it to stacey, who gets her to go to the police about it and then Dean will get arrested eventually and be done for rape. I mean, Linda's story is quite hard to believe if you think about it, and that's how it'd be in real life too, but if 2 women say the same thing, he'd had a drink and raped me, then it becomes a lot more believable.

That's just my opinion anyway, does anyone agree with that?
Reply 7561
Original post by jimbles
Something is telling me he did.

Her snapping at Stacey and saying "he won't remember, he was too drunk!" and "he just won't remember, okay!" And I'm pretty sure Dean had also drank a little bit when he raped Linda, didn't he? So maybe she will admit it to stacey, who gets her to go to the police about it and then Dean will get arrested eventually and be done for rape. I mean, Linda's story is quite hard to believe if you think about it, and that's how it'd be in real life too, but if 2 women say the same thing, he'd had a drink and raped me, then it becomes a lot more believable.

That's just my opinion anyway, does anyone agree with that?

hmmm i see your point and am i mistaken thinking linda did say 'get off' and 'stop' to dean because he looked like he actually believed she didnt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ha27
hmmm i see your point and am i mistaken thinking linda did say 'get off' and 'stop' to dean because he looked like he actually believed she didnt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe she did say stop and get off, but to him, probably because of the drinks and he thought she wanted him too, he assumed it was consensual. And he has to believe that himself because if he doubts his own story then others will. So he's made himself believe he did nothing wrong.

I thought the officer had him when he said "she said, 'what are you doing?'" then she didn't say anything else at all. Surely as a copper you'd question this bit a lot more than that... To me that's like saying 'stop it' if I'm honest!
Reply 7563
yess i thought they would have charged him there and then with him saying 'she didnt say no' the officer could have said 'she didnt say yes' and BANG locked up but its ee that would never happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimbles
I believe she did say stop and get off, but to him, probably because of the drinks and he thought she wanted him too, he assumed it was consensual. And he has to believe that himself because if he doubts his own story then others will. So he's made himself believe he did nothing wrong.

I thought the officer had him when he said "she said, 'what are you doing?'" then she didn't say anything else at all. Surely as a copper you'd question this bit a lot more than that... To me that's like saying 'stop it' if I'm honest!

I think he knows he did it even though he's trying to convince himself he didn't to make his story more believable. Shirley not even questioning him for a moment is funny. It's like surely you would have some doubts. This is a really sad story.
Also shabnam really is starting to irritate me. She reminds me of Keira Knightly who really can't do dramatic scenes and her face goes all weird when she's trying to feign emotions. It just doesn't work for me.
If shabnam goes to police and says dean raped her then boom he will get locked up, and I think shirley doesn't really believe him but she's just siding with him
Original post by Lizziemck
If shabnam goes to police and says dean raped her then boom he will get locked up, and I think shirley doesn't really believe him but she's just siding with him

I think he probably did rape Shabs too, she cut off that bit of convo pretty quickly which was odd considering she was be so open with everything at that time. So I think she will go to the police eventually, especially with Stacey knowing now.

Yeah it's obvious Shirley doubts him a lot!
Original post by Lizziemck

If it was real life he'd probably go to prison anyway unless he could convince a jury that linda said yes
Lmao 'go be a little tart somewhere else' :rofl2: Love Shirley.
How have I found myself watching every scene in EE, I usually skip through most of the episode
Damn... no homo, but Lucy's brother is ripped AF.
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

Yeah he's super hot.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Yeah he's super hot.

And he's leaving. Mwhahahahahahahahahaha

Har

Har

Har
Original post by Precious Illusions
Yeah he's super hot.

Original post by ironandbeer2
And he's leaving. Mwhahahahahahahahahaha

Har

Har

Har

Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

Original post by Wade-
If it was real life he'd probably go to prison anyway unless he could convince a jury that linda said yes

can anybody explain why lauren was 'injured'? lol
Original post by Secretnerd123
can anybody explain why lauren was 'injured'? lol

she had a wild sex with peter
Mick is a total idiot. Police building a case against Dean, he makes a direct threat to Dean's well being then storms round to confront him in front of a number of witnesses. He'll get charged with perverting the course of justice the whole case against Dean will collapse and lo and behold Dean walks free.
Original post by mojojojo101
Mick is a total idiot. Police building a case against Dean, he makes a direct threat to Dean's well being then storms round to confront him in front of a number of witnesses. He'll get charged with perverting the course of justice the whole case against Dean will collapse and lo and behold Dean walks free.

You clearly don't study law if you think what he's done would be classed as perverting the course of justice

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mojojojo101

No. That isn't what perverting the course of justice is. Perverting the court of justice would be if Mick knew or hid something that proved dean was innocent whilst trying to get him sent down, and didn't share what he knew and was found out.

I wonder what there little chat will entail though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 7579
hmmm lauren said how well do i really know peter... is it his number?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest