The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Hahaha. Vanessa would have caused the most damage looting. Somebody needs to make a Vanessa next hype remix.
Vanessa's funny the ways shes lashing out. Feel sorry for her though.
Reply 82
wow :toofunny::rofl3: <---To say that was me is an understatement, Vanessa was WERKING IT at the end loool i guess she's going for those lead roles, screaming like sumin out the exorcist...:laugh:

But all laughs and jokes aside, for Carol to blame her is out of order on so many levels, she did nothing to deserve a pube like Max.
Reply 83
Vanessa was so unintentionally hilarious tonight
Reply 84
Zoe Lucker is trending on Twitter. Personally I didn't think her acting was that good. Anyone can do crazy.
Reply 85
I can't believe Carol's blaming Vanessa, Carol is really so annoying. grrr

Vanessa was awesome, haven't seen such quality spazzing out in a long time :biggrin: I love how her accent comes out when she's angry
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 86
LOL Vanessa done lost her mind yo!
Reply 87
Original post by F Ellen

Original post by F Ellen
I can't believe Carol's blaming Vanessa, Carol is really so annoying. grrr

Vanessa was awesome, haven't seen such quality spazzing out in a long time :biggrin: I love how her accent comes out when she's angry

Shes got an accent?
Reply 88
Original post by BenjyK
Shes got an accent?

Zoe Lucker is from Huddersfield, if you listen carefully you can hear a hint of Yorkshire, it seems to be more noticeable when she raises her voice!
(edited 12 years ago)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl3: :rofl2: vanessa going crazy was jokes man hahaha

ohh well well well, look at lauren the skank whilst her family is in turmoil :rolleyes:
Reply 90
Bubbly's in the fridge *haha* ....... Bubbly's in the fridge! *haha*.............
BUBBLY'S IN THE FRIDGE! BUBBLY'S IN THE FRIDGE! BUBBLY'S IN THE FRIDGE! BUBBLY'S IN THE FRIDGE! AHHHH! *tears off curtains*

LMAO!!!!! :rofl: :toofunny: :laugh:

They should seriously make her a permenant character!
Reply 91
Vanessa screaming is akin to a cat crying! I wish Harry Hill's TV burp was on so he could mock Vanessa's "Arthur" moment. But good episode, they've been entertaining as of late.

I wish Tanya would just tell her family she has cancer - by the way, is it routine for doctor's to send a letter confirming possible cancer, surely they'd ring them up to ask them to make an appointment?! - rather than dragging it out. She's going to put her head in the sand, then eventually end up telling her family in an emotional showdown.
Reply 92
Original post by Aky786UK
Vanessa screaming is akin to a cat crying! I wish Harry Hill's TV burp was on so he could mock Vanessa's &quot;Arthur&quot; moment. But good episode, they've been entertaining as of late.

I wish Tanya would just tell her family she has cancer - by the way, is it routine for doctor's to send a letter confirming possible cancer, surely they'd ring them up to ask them to make an appointment?! - rather than dragging it out. She's going to put her head in the sand, then eventually end up telling her family in an emotional showdown.

I think it was the hospital that sent a letter to both Tanya and Yusef (who must be her GP). Yusef asked her if she read it rather than blurt out:

Yusef: "Hey, how you dealing with your cancer?"

Tanya: "Wait, what?"

Etc, etc.
Original post by Master.K
Bubbly's in the fridge *haha* ....... Bubbly's in the fridge! *haha*.............
BUBBLY'S IN THE FRIDGE! BUBBLY'S IN THE FRIDGE! BUBBLY'S IN THE FRIDGE! BUBBLY'S IN THE FRIDGE! AHHHH! *tears off curtains*

LMAO!!!!! :rofl: :toofunny: :laugh:

They should seriously make her a permenant character!

I don't think she's going anywhere just yet..

Spoiler

Sorry to be the bearer of constant negativity, despite the recent two episodes being pretty entertaining. But Vanessa being thrown down the stairs onto the floor and getting verbal abuse thrown out her made me so angry. Out of everyone, ignoring Greg, she is the victim in all of this yet was given the least sympathy. Now don't get me wrong, I can understand family wanting to stay loyal and so on. But Eastenders has made it worst by giving ****ing Tanya a GET OUT OF CANCER CARD. So the moment the anger is rightfully directed at her, gets too much she can just deflect it with a simple ''BUT I'VE GOT CANCER!'' then everyone will be all 'oh no Tanya, poor Tanya, we love you Tans!''

Then you have Max. The only character who showed an ounce of hatred towards him was Lauren and eventually Vanessa. Everyone else was just going around repeatedly, ''oh no where is Max? come back Max. The world will end without you Max. I can't open the car shop without you Max. You not coming back? I cry now''

Why can't Tanya face the full and rightful hatred people should give her for being a dirty, lying, cheating, murdering, immoral, hypocritical bitch she is?
Why can't Max face the same?
why give Tanya cancer now?
Reply 95
I swear Tanya doesn't even know for certain if she has cancer yet?
Reply 96
i knew that vase of flowers were going to go as soon as i saw them.

gwon vanessa, shes like jekyll and hyde!
Original post by Roobsa

Original post by Roobsa
I think it was the hospital that sent a letter to both Tanya and Yusef (who must be her GP). Yusef asked her if she read it rather than blurt out:

Yusef: &quot;Hey, how you dealing with your cancer?&quot;

Tanya: &quot;Wait, what?&quot;

Etc, etc.

Yeah but the point is, she should have been called in for an appointment to see Yusef for the news to be broken - she shouldn't be hearing it for the first time from a letter.
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Yeah but the point is, she should have been called in for an appointment to see Yusef for the news to be broken - she shouldn't be hearing it for the first time from a letter.

Didn't Yusef tell her when Oscar was taken in for his bumped head, he asked Tanya if he could speak to her about something. I ended up taking a phone call so missed bits of what was happening but thought she found out then?
Reply 99
Love how Tanya all of a sudden looks ill :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest