The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by affinity89
He is definitely doing the voice over for an advert at the moment. A B&Q one sounds familiar. )

Yes I watched an advert yesterday and remember spending it's 30second duration trying to pinpoint why I recognised the voice and thought it was Michael lol, forgot that it was B&Q though. EE evidently not paying enough per episode meaning they have to do side jobs :P
Reply 1921
Amira's playing Anthony like a trombone (and not in the good way)
Original post by Kennyy
Ewwwwwww. She's mingin'. Roxy on the other hand... Hottest on the show is Lucy though.

roxy looks like a dog
Reply 1923
revised list of people I want dead:

Derek
Andrew
Max, oh dear :rolleyes:
Reply 1925
I think Roxy is playing a game.
Liked the Cigar scene.
Reply 1926
That poor scooter. :frown:
If they mess around with Max and Tanya again I won't be happy. Leave them alone now ffs.
That was a weird ending.
Why would getting the HPV vaccine suddenly make people think you were having sex?
Reply 1930
Loved Roxy today, she's done the whole weepy-mother-without-her-child thing but now she's got Amy again and back to offloading Amy on anyone, ready to reclaim her throne as the trashiest b**** on the square! :adore:

Oh and where was aunty kim this week??!!!:mob:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Pomppufiilis
Why would getting the HPV vaccine suddenly make people think you were having sex?

:rofl2: exactly, i didnt get that

im tired of heathers husband, he's a bit too weird :erm:
Derek is beginning to ruin the show for me.

My friends and I have devised a Who will kill Derek Branning? Sweepstake - we have currently:

Roxy
Jack
Shirley
Phil
Ben
Patrick
Tyler/Anthony
Billy
Alfie
Michael
Max

Outside chances: Heather eats him, Andrew runs him over with his motorbike, Ian Beale poisons him, Peggy comes back in vigilante justice, Tamwar kills him with sarcasm, he doesn't die but instead is written out and then written back in the next Eastenders GANGSTAZ OF LDN/we don't have anything else to write generation

:colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1933
It may be quite a while since I was last in a relationship, but I'm pretty sure a "nearly 2 week anniversary" doesn't exist.
Max :shifty: Don't do it :unimpressed:
Original post by Roobsa
It may be quite a while since I was last in a relationship, but I'm pretty sure a "nearly 2 week anniversary" doesn't exist.

It does if you want it to

Spoiler

Original post by secretmessages
Max :shifty: Don't do it :unimpressed:

Whats he doin?
I havent had time to watch it properly
Original post by Eternal*
Whats he doin?
I havent had time to watch it properly

He's this close --> <-- to having an affair with Roxy.
Reply 1938
needs more fatboy :coma:
Original post by secretmessages
He's this close --> <-- to having an affair with Roxy.

Why would they even go for each other? This is sooo messed up

Original post by Charl
needs more fatboy :coma:

:adore: Fatboy

Quick Reply

Latest