The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Anything EastEnders-related goes here :smile:

Continued from the first thread.

----

Feel free to discuss spoilers (future storylines etc.) but please keep all spoiler talk within [NOPARSE][/NOPARSE] tags, so as not to ruin it for anyone who doesn't want to know :smile:

----

Links and stuff:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Max and Tanya do deserve eachother!

Spoiler

subscribe..

Gonna be interesting when vanessa finds out
Reply 3
Original post by F Ellen
Max and Tanya do deserve eachother!

Spoiler

Spoiler

My sister was expecting Vanessa to find out but I told her that would be too quick. I'm glad this angle of Vanessa finding out is dragging on as I hear she will turn nasty when she does! I can't wait - purely because Max/Tanya and the EE writers in some way deserve it for giving us another boring, "re-union" of Max/Tanya.

But liked Jack's role this evening, probably gave him the role of being the one who spotted them as he hasn't got much to do of late.
Them Tanya curves.
Reply 5
Ooh, so it was Jack!
Kat and Alfie
Kat is happy, sad and angry every other five seconds. Alfie is such a whimp and happy go luck idealist. They both make me want to puke.
One puke - :puke:

Michael Moon
Creep.
Two pukes - :puke::puke:

Billy and Lola
I've run out of sympathy for Billy and Lola is just one terrible actor.

Moon Brothers
The dumb and dumber routine isn't working on me lads. No matter how hot they look. Was going to be three, but they are easy on the eye.

Tanya and Max
Admittedly people fall in love with worst people, serious criminals, all the time. But that doesn't make it any less sickening and horrible to have to watch. Max looks so old before his time. Tired face, no hair and does he have any eyebrows? his only redeeming qualities is that he loves his children. Okay he has a business but so does Gregg. What else is good about him?

Tanya should be in prison for attempted murder after she unsuccessfully buried Max alive. If Eastenders doesn't give them justice and punish them for their pathetic affair, they'll join the ranks of EastEnders other annoyingly 'untouchable' characters like Jannie and Phill. Who seem to be corrupt, spiteful, heartless bastards yet get away with murder towards every character. As well as get rich.
Four pukes - :puke::puke::puke::puke:
(edited 12 years ago)
Man is back from ban to give reviews again :colonhash:

All I can remember though, is that the hawt Moon Brother :fan: need to catch up on the past few episodes man
Reply 8
Original post by Reformed2010
Kat and Alfie
Kat is happy, sad and angry every other five seconds. Alfie is such a whimp and happy go luck idealist. They both make me want to puke.

Michael Moon
Creep.

Billy and Lola

Moon Brothers
The dumb and dumber routine isn't working on me lads. No matter how hot they look. Was going to be three, but they are easy on the eye.

Tanya and Max
Admittedly people fall in love with worst people, serious criminals, all the time. But that doesn't make it any less sickening and horrible to have to watch. Max looks so old before his time. Tired face, no hair and does he have any eyebrows? his only redeeming qualities is that he loves his children. Okay he has a business but so does Gregg. What else is good about him?

Tanya should be in prison for attempted murder after she unsuccessfully buried Max alive. If Eastenders doesn't give them justice and punish them for their pathetic affair, they'll join the ranks of EastEnders other annoyingly 'untouchable' characters like Jannie and Phill. Who seem to be corrupt, spiteful, heartless bastards yet get away with murder towards every character. As well as get rich.

Ab-so-lute-ly SPOT ON! :smile:

Although Lola is OK for me and pretty fine lady!

It's not looking as if the Max/Tanya situation is going to get any better! I'm just waiting for Vanessa to go crazy - verbally and physically - when she finds out! Going to enjoy that!
Reply 9
Subcribbbeeeed :-D
Reply 10

Kat and Alfie

Michael Moon
Creep.

Billy and Lola

Moon Brothers

Tanya and Max

So much truth in one post, except for the bolded. Whilst it is really annoying, people like this do exist in real life, karma can be a lazy ***** sometimes....
Reply 11
Who would turn down Jean for Pat? :facepalm2:
Reply 12
Hurry up iPlayer!
Reply 13
That display of frantic searching from Vanessa was very embarrassing
Reply 14
Original post by cloop
That display of frantic searching from Vanessa was very embarrassing

Yep. Woman's a freak.
Reply 15
Original post by Roobsa

Original post by Roobsa
Who would turn down Jean for Pat? :facepalm2:

Who would go for any of them sober? :cry2:
Reply 16
I think this is the first time I've seen Yusef actually being a professional doctor.
Reply 17
Some sort of invite or quotation would've been nice. :curious:

I found it odd that everyone over looked Tanyas mum being intoxicated whilst looking after her grandson.
Original post by Yawn11
Some sort of invite or quotation would've been nice. :curious:

I found it odd that everyone over looked Tanyas mum being intoxicated whilst looking after her grandson.

This :indiff:

Couldn't they smell the alcohol on her breath?
Reply 19
has anyone heard of any plot lines?
I reckon there might be a big 'who dunnit' when max gets hit by possibly lauren (whos just passed her test and threatened max with this before).
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest