The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilovetosmile
all cultures are different, its not always that people have problems with the faith its mainly the culture i guess western countries don't really understand the culture at all so they become "anti-islamic"

just let different cultures be, let them be how they want to be, as said above... what happened to freedom of rights???

I think the OP is retarded and this thread is retarded... but this post also has a massive flaw; cultural relativism. Not all cultures are equal with just some being different. To illustrate the point take 2 societies, exactly identical to one another except one practises female castration. The one which doesn't is clearly by our standards a far superior society. As westerners we have no obligation to accept a culture and it's operation within our borders if we deem it abhorrant. Just as a note I'm not referencing Islamic culture here, just the principle that we should let other cultures be in our society.
Original post by DYKWIA
they should leave us in peace.

Do you really think Muslims have more effect on Western countries over the past 50 years, than Western countries have had an effect on Muslims in the same period of time?
Final solution to the Muslim question eh?

We'll invade a weaker neighbour, build some special camps and deport them there on trains. Tell them that we will give them a shower before putting them to work, actually give them the shower and steal their underwear whilst they're not looking.:colone:
Reply 23
Yes, let the muslims alone. What a great response. They are free to do whatever they want however.

Latest

Trending

Trending