The Student Room Group

Dance and Trance Music Society

Scroll to see replies

AHHHHHHH, jus came back home, spent a month in holland went mental! DANCE VALLEY WAS KIK ASS, as was sensation white :p: , omg, im absolutely nakkerd from it all, luckily ive had a few days to recover. but it was crasy i can tell you, great dance events those. yea about not knowing songs and all erm, a swedish/norwegian song "anna" or something im not sure herd someome say it was by bass hunter? and erm..what else, everyone heard FLG's "put your hands up for detroit" i hope! kik ass tune.

and about dancing, DONT DANCE LIKE RNB as mangomaz already stated. i cant dance to rnb at all cus i dance like i do at raves, and visa versa wouldnt work either i dont think!
miki_da_magpie
AHHHHHHH, jus came back home, spent a month in holland went mental! DANCE VALLEY WAS KIK ASS, as was sensation white :p: , omg, im absolutely nakkerd from it all, luckily ive had a few days to recover. but it was crasy i can tell you, great dance events those. yea about not knowing songs and all erm, a swedish/norwegian song "anna" or something im not sure herd someome say it was by bass hunter? and erm..what else, everyone heard FLG's "put your hands up for detroit" i hope! kik ass tune.

and about dancing, DONT DANCE LIKE RNB as mangomaz already stated. i cant dance to rnb at all cus i dance like i do at raves, and visa versa wouldnt work either i dont think!

Haha yeah I love when I do impressions of my rave dancing. People are like 'you actually dance like that? :confused: ' and I'm like yeah! Hehe its all about the jumping about like a maniac. Thats what I love about dance events - noone cares about what you look like when you dance :biggrin: although I am a good dancer if I'm not being modest :p:
Whenever I'm at parties and dance music comes on...everyones like "I can't dance to this" Its the best music to dance to! :biggrin:
yeah, you gotta love that whole jumping-up-and-down-waving-your-arms-about-like-you're-on-fire thing :biggrin:

(that's how i dance anyway :redface:.... )
Reply 1044
miki_da_magpie
AHHHHHHH, jus came back home, spent a month in holland went mental! DANCE VALLEY WAS KIK ASS, as was sensation white :p: , omg, im absolutely nakkerd from it all, luckily ive had a few days to recover. but it was crasy i can tell you, great dance events those. !

You're a lucky begger. You know that, right? :p:
miki_da_magpie

How were The Prodigy?

I like rnb as well as dance.
the victory james
Who's That Bad Man? - Dee Patten

:confused:

are you perhaps confusing this thread with the 'what dance and trance music are you listening to' one?

or are you genuinely asking a question and supplying the answer?
qwerty_st/n
:confused:

are you perhaps confusing this thread with the 'what dance and trance music are you listening to' one?
You know what...I was.

:biggrin:
qwerty_st/n
yeah, you gotta love that whole jumping-up-and-down-waving-your-arms-about-like-you're-on-fire thing :biggrin:

(that's how i dance anyway :redface:.... )

I sometimes dance like that...deends on how how my heels are!! Just been getting some new tracks on my MP3....I appear to be having a mental moment. Quite unlike me....I think it reflects my need to just go crazy!!: D
Reply 1049
i just bought a rare, wicked tune for £25.
ooh what is it?
beach_surf_babe
I sometimes dance like that...deends on how how my heels are!! Just been getting some new tracks on my MP3....I appear to be having a mental moment. Quite unlike me....I think it reflects my need to just go crazy!!: D

Wooaahhh you go out to dance events in heels?? That is pretty hardcore... I just wear skanky trainers lol.
Is anyone going to Turnmills next Fri? Lisa Lashes is playing aaaaah I really want to gooooo!!!!!
mangomaz
Wooaahhh you go out to dance events in heels?? That is pretty hardcore... I just wear skanky trainers lol.

No, no dance events so far, just parties!! :biggrin:
beach_surf_babe
No, no dance events so far, just parties!! :biggrin:

Aaah ok i seee!!! Aaah hun you gotta go to a proper dance event they're SO GOOD!!!! :biggrin:
Any of you like dnb?

I went to Fabric on Friday, and saw Pendulum and London Elektricity. A great night even if I did get a nose bleed and my hair pulled during the Pendulum remix of Voodoo People.

I caught about half of Scratch Peverts' set as well, their mixing is insane.
mangomaz
Aaah ok i seee!!! Aaah hun you gotta go to a proper dance event they're SO GOOD!!!! :biggrin:

Yeah, its just a case of persuading some of my friends that they have to come with me!! :biggrin: A difficult task when they tell me they "can't dance to dance music"....go figure!! :biggrin:
Reply 1058
the victory james

I caught about half of Scratch Peverts' set as well, their mixing is insane.

Scratch Perverts are sick.:biggrin:
anyone listen to the essential selection live from judgement sundays on radio 1 last night? finished work at about 2 and spent the next hour driving about listening to it, was awesome... so want to be there!

Quick Reply

Latest