The Student Room Group

UEA (Norwich Medical School) Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Parle à ma main

"13 international places for 2012 entry."

Can't find anything on the number of interviews, but I would assume approx 25-30?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 301
Still waiting for some interview news, hopefully next week
Reply 302
I think UEA has started giving out interviews but as someone previously said, the earlier dates are for those residing in the Norwich area.
Original post by Medican
I think UEA has started giving out interviews but as someone previously said, the earlier dates are for those residing in the Norwich area.

Just seems strange that no one on TSR has one or knows somebody that has one :s-smilie:
Usually there's always someone on here for each date at other universities.
Original post by Jai Jai
Still waiting for some interview news, hopefully next week

Surely tomorrow...
Reply 305
Original post by Medican

I don't think any have been given out yet. I know alot of people applying to UEA and we all live in Norfolk - no news yet. Also, there's nothing on the stalking page. :frown:

Hopefully there should be some news this week though - less than 2 weeks before the first interview date...:biggrin:
Reply 306
Original post by Joseppea
I don't think any have been given out yet. I know alot of people applying to UEA and we all live in Norfolk - no news yet. Also, there's nothing on the stalking page. :frown:

Hopefully there should be some news this week though - less than 2 weeks before the first interview date...:biggrin:

Yeah, I think you're right then. Watch out for this week guys! :biggrin:
Reply 307

I see you are applying to GKT, I'm there at the moment doing biomedical science. How did the interview go?
Reply 308
Original post by Jai Jai
I see you are applying to GKT, I'm there at the moment doing biomedical science. How did the interview go?

Oh cool :smile:

I don't think it went too badly - it's hard to tell because it was my first one but we'll find out soon. :redface:
Original post by blahblah772
if there was a uni where it was possible, it'd be uea... look at the whole application not just the ukcat keep your head up buddy

Thankyou! I feel much better! haha :biggrin:
does anyone know how many interviews they will give out roughly? sorry if this has been asked already
Original post by bssjonny
does anyone know how many interviews they will give out roughly? sorry if this has been asked already

Original post by handsome7654
Thankyou! I feel much better! haha :biggrin:

No problem dude
Reply 313
Interview!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

15th December. :smile:

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

CONGRATS! :biggrin: :hugs:

How you feeling about it?
Reply 315
CONGRATS! :biggrin: :hugs:

How you feeling about it?

Thank you! :biggrin:

Really happy :smile: though it's next week so the pressure's on :zomg:

:woo::dance:
Thank you! :biggrin:

Really happy :smile: though it's next week so the pressure's on :zomg:

:woo::dance:

Wow, UEA really don't like people over-preparing :eek:

You'll be fine, though, you've got this far. Plus you do genuinely love UEA and that'll come through in the interview.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes :smile:

Well done on the interview!!! :biggrin:

I guess they start with more local applicants first?
Reply 318
Original post by NutterFrutter
Well done on the interview!!! :biggrin:

I guess they start with more local applicants first?

I guess so, probably because we can get there more easily so they can give us shorter notice? :confused:

Thanks so much :biggrin: I hope you get one soon too!
I think it's because I'm local and on an outreach scheme so they expect you to half-expect one to come soon. :tongue:

I hope so - UEA is my top choice, will let you know how it goes :biggrin: and good luck with the rest of your application, hope you get an interview (and offer) wherever you want! :biggrin:

Ah right, fair enough, I spose you don't have the hassle of train tickets and stuff.

UEA is a pretty sexy uni to be fair. Patient contact from almost the first week :dance:

Awww, thank you, that's so sweet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending