The Student Room Group

UEA (Norwich Medical School) Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DOCTOR_FALCON
Is it possible for me to buy the Medsoc Membership and the Fresher's week tickets in time for friday's event or will it have to be bought in advance?

I'm pretty sure on facebook they said that they can be bought on the day.
Original post by nazza_17
Anyone know where occ health appointment times can be found. Also how do we see our timetable?

I was also wondering if they had been put up yet as on the site in the electronic induction pack there isn't actually an attached file underneath the headings for both the occupational health and smart card appointments.. i just assumed it hasn't been uploaded yet..
Reply 1922
Original post by shanniejane
I was also wondering if they had been put up yet as on the site in the electronic induction pack there isn't actually an attached file underneath the headings for both the occupational health and smart card appointments.. i just assumed it hasn't been uploaded yet..

Yeah I was thinking along the same lines. If its not uploaded by 2pm today I think I'll email him.
Yeah I was thinking along the same lines. If its not uploaded by 2pm today I think I'll email him.

good plan, let me know what he says :smile:
Reply 1924
good plan, let me know what he says :smile:

Sorry literally just checked this thread now. Not sure if you know but both appointment times have been out up. :smile:
Sorry literally just checked this thread now. Not sure if you know but both appointment times have been out up. :smile:

hehe, thank you for letting me know, i just checked :smile: occupational health appointment at 9:00am, nice :P
so where do we go for the occupational health appointments? first floor of the med centre or is that for registering with the GP? the website seems a bit ambiguous :P
and we don't know our PBL groups yet do we? :P theres so much to do!
Reply 1928
Hi, Im an international student doing IB. hmm yea, apparently I screwed up my UKCAT, got 580 average. So worried, don't know where to apply T-T

I know this is a very overused question, but I still need to ask. hmm, what's my chance of getting ing?

So, basically I got 7 A*s, 1A and 1B. So the B is English, but I got A* in Eng Lit. and i dont know my IB predicted yet, but should be about 42-44.

The thing is, a lot of unis put more weightings on GCSE rather than IB predicted, but my IB predicted is much better than my GCSE. So sad T-T and I got B in Eng as well, so I dont know whether I can get in, and I don't have many choices now. Help.
Reply 1929
and we don't know our PBL groups yet do we? :P theres so much to do!

PBL groups are up now, check Portal/UEA emails. :smile:
Hi guys Im a UEA applicant for 2013. I was just wondering did all of you receive an interview in December or did some of you guys get an invitation after the Christmas Holidays?
Im a UEA A104 applicant to 2013... Can anyone who had an interview for the 2012 entry be of any help? How was it?
i have an interview for foundation medicine at UEA does anyone know how the interview is done, i know they have stations but how many? how many people ask you questions at each station and what do they focus on at each station? ive already looked on the "what you should expect at a medical school interview" thread but it was abit confusing. thanks in advance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending