The Student Room Group

Am I the only girl who likes bodies like this? (pic included)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nice y-fronts.
Reply 21
I'm not a girl, but I tend to prefer a body that doesn't look like what the media thinks I should (ie. huge, muscly and bronzed :s-smilie:).
Original post by Stanley90
Those speedos are not helping his cause.

I concur.
Original post by Cynthi007
ah. ok. got it. :-)

shave him and buy nice underwear and he would be fine. I hope that you are not that tall. otherwise it would look weird having him as a possible partner.

good thing is: he is not fat. an ordinary looking guy who could look more handsome if you work on it. I don´t mean working out in the gym but better underwear would do it. I don´t like a perfectly shaped body. Ken is for Barbie. :P

Oh yes I'll tell him :tongue: Posted a better pic btw, no under wear this time haha
Original post by najinaji
I'm not a girl, but I tend to prefer a body that doesn't look like what the media thinks I should (ie. huge, muscly and bronzed :s-smilie:).

Exactly, I don't like how everyone think that a guy can't be attractive if he isn't muscular
Reply 25
Yeah, he looks fine.
Hairy, but fine :p:
Freakishly girly hour-glass thing going on.
Stumpy as **** legs.
Ugly pants.

Bad times.
Reply 27
Original post by Pinball_heart
Stumpy as **** legs.
Ugly pants.

Bad times.

Ooo. He has ugly pants. I'm sure that'll haunt him for the rest of his days.
Original post by Pinball_heart
Stumpy as **** legs.
Ugly pants.

Bad times.

Hourglass? o.O
Yeah i know the pants are bad.. :tongue:
Reply 29
no you're not only girl :smile:
It's fine.
Original post by Gemma16
no you're not only girl :smile:

really? i've been getting negs ever since i posted this :sad:
Original post by chemistrylover123
Hourglass? o.O
Yeah i know the pants are bad.. :tongue:

It's the waist thing. It just screams femininity.
It's just not the way I like my men cut.
oh gods oh gods my eyes the speedos oh my eyes
Nah, plenty of girls on TSR like skinny-fat, weedy males.
Reply 35
Original post by Sorani
No, because everytime a thread like this comes up in H&R there are swams of girls saying they like skinny men. They can like what they want, but I doubt they've experienced the joy of having a skinny guy's hipbones repeatedly jabbing into them.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks fine?
And yes, I have had a skinny boy hip-bang, but given that I'm pretty much the same I don't think I have grounds for complaint :h:
LMAO - is that Borat in the second picture?
Bit thinner than what I would usually go for but I do like slimmer built men rather than those massive chested things with skinny legs...
Reply 38
Original post by Vulpix
Am I the only one who thinks he looks fine?
And yes, I have had a skinny boy hip-bang, but given that I'm pretty much the same I don't think I have grounds for complaint :h:

It's just personal preference, I reckon if this had been posted somewhere else there would have been a lot more girls saying they like bodies like that, but in a Fitness forum there's just more bias towards people with athletic bodies.
Reply 39
Original post by Sorani
No, because everytime a thread like this comes up in H&R there are swams of girls saying they like skinny men. They can like what they want, but I doubt they've experienced the joy of having a skinny guy's hipbones repeatedly jabbing into them.

lol god damn i'm slightly guilty of this, sux. I'd rather be cute and kinda thin than fat though so meh meh

Quick Reply

Latest